dream car thread... post yours.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dream car thread... post yours.

This is my number one dream car after of course a bpt festiva (in the works)
    I want a 67 or 68 cougar. I have many plans for one. Here is a good example of one I like. Post your dream cars. Maybe we should post them as realistic or unrealistic since I'm sure we all would like a Ford GT also. This one is realistic for me.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Since it dream cars!
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

I couldn't only choose one :lol: , so here goes:
      1991 Isuzu Impulse RS

1968 Dodge Charger

Lotus Esprit V8

And a Suzuki Cultus GTi 4WD

That's all for now, probably more coming soon
      The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

Ever since i was little and the Viper first came out it became my dream car

Then when i seen these beautiful machines, i got a second dream car

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I sat in one of those lambo's

Let me rephrase that. I attempted to sit in one of those.
          Too small for me.

BTW I would love an awd swift GTI(cultus)

Here are my picks

Pantera

TVR's:
          Sagaris

Speed 6 tuscan

I've loved those cars since that swordfish movie cam out

And Tommy kaira ZZ
          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Damkid you should go to miami there very abundant

Paul's dream car Nissan Skyline GTR R34 Z-Tune yay
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2065064/1
            Paulbarrera12.com
            Festiva Visualizer Project

Comment

Um yeah sorry I forgot that one. Nissan sold rebuilt used cars.
              It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Man! I like every car posted so far. I had never sen the Sagaris. Sweet!!
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

OMG I am surprised somebody else posted my all time dream car before I got the chance! I thought I was gonna get hazed for having an isuzu impulse as my dream car lol. Anyways, I would love to some day be able to get my impulse dream car in the rs trim. All of the impulses came equipped with lotus suspension and badges letting everyone know and the rs came with a 1.6 turbo intercooled engine with an all wheel drive drivetrain. haha I still can't believe someone else has that as there dream car also.

Comment

my dream cars are ford gt, koenigsegg ccx, rx7 3rd gen, 1970 challenger 426 HEMI and a bunch more.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Re: dream car thread... post yours.

Originally posted by carbonvmax
                      I want a 67 or 68 cougar. I have many plans for one. Here is a good example of one I like. Post your dream cars. Maybe we should post them as realistic or unrealistic since I'm sure we all would like a Ford GT also. This one is realistic for me.
                      There's one of those for sale right by my shop, been there over a year.
                      99 SVT "BLKOUT2" - # 1571 - PRT track whore
                      98 SVT - PRT R&D car
                      90 Festiva "BLKTIVA"

Comment

Originally posted by DuritzCrows17
                        OMG I am surprised somebody else posted my all time dream car before I got the chance! I thought I was gonna get hazed for having an isuzu impulse as my dream car lol. Anyways, I would love to some day be able to get my impulse dream car in the rs trim. All of the impulses came equipped with lotus suspension and badges letting everyone know and the rs came with a 1.6 turbo intercooled engine with an all wheel drive drivetrain. haha I still can't believe someone else has that as there dream car also.
                        Ditto!!! Hardcore Isuzu fans are rare these days! I've been in love with that car since I first saw the original commercial in 1990, you know, the one were you see an Impulse on a dirt road go by so fast that the mailboxes shake from the wind draft lol!!! I wanted it to be my first car, but logic prevailed; as I couldn't have enough reliability info, and I figured it would be hard to find parts since they're not abundant. Plus they are really prone to rusting in the worst possible areas. But still, we seem to have more Impulses in this part of the country than everywhere else; I even saw something like 10 Impulse RS for sale in a 2 year period (like 10 years ago) and Isuzu only made 1500 of 'em... These cars have been getting rare on the market around here in the last 3 years, so I think I'm gonna snatch one really soon and restore it before there's none left!
                        The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

Re: dream car thread... post yours.

Originally posted by pole120
                          Originally posted by carbonvmax
                          There's one of those for sale right by my shop, been there over a year.
                          Too far from me and in the rust belt, but thanks!

Comment

First and foremost, the diesel rat rod

and then maybe....

I think I'm starting to see a pattern here. Crude and durable. Yup.

Comment

Hey Monkey, that yellow truck reminds me of a Pinzgauer:

But I don't think it is.

What is it?

Karl
                              '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                              '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                              '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                              '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                              '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Working...
                              X