Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ive got it...up-dated pics (Nothing that exciting)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive got it...up-dated pics (Nothing that exciting)

Those who think drifting through life is easy, never tried it in an FWD.

Here is what it looked like when I got it. Ive tried to remove the stickers but my hair dryer isnt hot enough, besides my 8 year old wants me to leave them on :? . Atleast the big "FORD" will come off the side back windows.

Im getting 37+ MPG and thats the only thing that matters. Will have the system hooked up soon so Ill get pics of that later.

Comment

That wing's gotta go :wink: Eventually if you keep at it, the vinyl will come off... Just be worried what the paint has done since it was put on (fading).. Looking good. What all is done to it?? -Kyle
      Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

-13 inch Sentra rims(I painted them black because those caps HAD to go).
        -Cheap racing seats(uncomfortable as hell).
        -Stickers like a mad man( :roll: ).
        -A wing(thats gonna leave holes if I remove it).
        -Bra (because it tried to park under a Ranger and it was cheaper than bodywork).
        -Headlights wired to a toggle switch because the wiring smoked one day. (I hate when that happens)
        -Some kind of hacked up airfilter box (that is supposed to add like .1 HP and suck hot air right off the mainfold :roll: ).
        -500 watt Amp with 12inch no-name sub(If I break down the port "should" move enough air to get me home...can you say port noise?)
        -Shift Knob from a 96 Hardbody (the eight ball it had just spun and spun)
        -Custom painted interior with some granite looking stuff ( flakes everywhere)
        -Blue flame floor mats(bunched up under the clutch pedal)
        -Grant GT steering wheel(makes driving without power-steering so nice :? )
        -$26 for reg 1 year
        -$20 a month insurance
        -37+MPG

Comment

I remember that kid posting up before...
          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

hey do you know how long it took me to get those stickers lined up right??? :wink:
            Jesus is on my dashboard, But the Devil is under my hood
            1988 ford festiva...in limbo, apartments suck
            1995 Ford Aspire...in limbo, wow i need a garage
            2002 vw jetta wagon 2.0L, neuspeed p-flow 1994 Mercury cougar xr-7 v8, lowered, 18's

Comment

Stickers EEEEVVVVIIIILLLLL!!!!!

:cat:
              :cat:
              Proud former owner of a shineee blue '93 Festiva L. Marvin will be missed.

Comment

No. Stickers good. Wings EEEEEVVVVVIIIIILLLLL

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

both are evil, but not as evil as I am :evil2:
                  Is that a Festiva that just passed me?!?!?!

Comment

you just think your evil because your canadian...when all that means is that you talk funny. :twisted:
                    2002 vw jetta wagon 2.0L, neuspeed p-flow 1994 Mercury cougar xr-7 v8, lowered, 18's

Comment

Originally posted by aithanmier
                      you just think your evil because your canadian...when all that means is that you talk funny. :twisted:
                      I'm pretty sure he had it right... :lol:

-=Whittey=-

Comment

I had to post because there were 6 hundred and sixty six posts in this forum.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

Got the "Ford" stickers off... lost a few small patches of the clear coat but over all it came off OK. You cant even till it was there. I was working on getting the wing off and ended up bending the hatch The double stick tape is "strong"! The body is by no means straight so I'm not worried about it.

Comment

heh, yeah i'm in the market for a new hatch, one of my license plate bolts broke off and there are a couple of dents...plus it's a great excuse to get one with a wiper and defrost :wink:

Comment

Wing is off! Washed it today...dont know if I want to pull the door stickers off they do add a little something, plus the "Radio Flyer" one is pretty funny.

I need to pull the door panels off to try to smooth some of the dents out.

Comment

Working...
                              X