Power window install on Festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power window install on Festiva

I thought you guys might interested to know that Kia Pride 2 dr power window mech/motors are very direct bolt on with Festiva...

Using Kia Pride power window mech/motor on Ford Festiva!

^ Video of power window works up and down!

I want that.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Me too !!! How much ?

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Sorry, not for sale! It will install on my Festiva GT-X project car. It was around 50 dollar for pair and plus the shipping... kinda hard to obtain from Europe but I might try obtain other parts for you guys.

Also, I will write up article for power window install from 2 dr Kia pride. Not hard to do the job!

Comment

Also, not just power window mech/motor, it better to have special door panel and center console switch box... Like that

Comment

i remember trying to order some of those through that group buy, too bad it didn't work out cause i really want power windows

looks good Festiva GTX

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Is the wiring already there for this or do you have to run it out to the doors?
              Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
              - Unknown
              I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
              - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
              - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Yeah Will(elcamino) wanted those. Personally I dont care either way for them.
                It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

It would be pretty neat to have power windows. But I think I'd like the switches in the door handles rather than in the console. Either way it's still cool. :thumbright:

Comment

Has anyone tried putting in Power window units from other cars into a Festiva with any success? If so, what car did they get the items needed from?
                    Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                    - Unknown
                    I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                    - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                    - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Working...
                    X