No announcement yet.

Levitan and freshtiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you are suppose to remove the protective film from the lens before use. happy6
    That's so you can have safe phone sex. :3some: :3some: :lol:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
    1989 L - 247K miles Slick
    1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
    Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

What's up man!

Comment

Originally posted by bigspence22
        What's up man!
        Whattup Spence!!?? I pm'd you but I'll say it again, your old parts car is starting to look like a skeleton!! Front end removed, doors gone, wire loom removed back to the firewall. I am going to see if I can remove the complete wire loom in one piece.....just to see if I can.

See if you can get away from KC for the day and bring your rice down to the DJ Memorial April 12th in Ozark MO.

If you want to talk about the "other" event, pm me!!

Glad to hear from you BRO!!!!
        ENFORCER - Midwest Festiva Inc., Iowa

#1 '90 Sport to modified Lx - RollazX
        #2 .....Cheesehead
        #3 '91 White - Donor Car
        #4 .....Montana Project
        SOLD----Levistiva for $1500
        Bought her back for $450
        Now that's darn near priceless!!

Comment

:shock: :shock: :shock: Ohh yeahhh festiva timee lolll
          Red Festiva Sport Édition 1991 1.3 And P-FLOW

Comment

O man i'm missen my old rides right about now.... But hay finally back up on fordfestiva.com!!!!! Thinkin about goin to pick up a 91 mercury capri xr2 with a "blown head gasket" tomorrow.... Car looks good all for $500. Nother sleeper on the way!

Comment

Amx

I came within an inch of buying an 69 AMX (sitting beside a garage for about 10 years for $3000), a 65 Vette convertible ( white top w/original paint for $12000) and a Cobra kit car ( in pieces in a horse stable for $10000). I was talked out of it each time. I would have been the most popular dad on the block if I had followed through. Life sure is strange.

SOLD!!1969 AMX Show Winning Muscle Car for sale!www.flemingsultimategarage.com

My 68 AMX at a friends AMC car party. I took it easy on the tires because they were new. The next year it was better and I will post it soon
              Last edited by bravekozak; 08-17-2010, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X