• Show
Clear All

• Pics For Maxtiva!

As requested.......some fresh pics

-Scott
    Aqua 93 L
    Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
    White 06 Ford Escape XLT

I love the Aqua! Nice clean wheels, too. Nice car!

Karl
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Yeah real nice leapin, looks like a real solid body. I like to see a festy taken care of. Brian can get you some plugs for your spoiler. Keep up the good work !
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Nice looking Festy!
        Blue 1989 Festiva L 1.3 carb 160K+, Aspire 5spd, Aspire swap, Tach, Added A/C, Intermittent wipers.
        Aqua 1991 Festiva L 1.3 FI 200K+, 5spd, Aspire swap, tach, Intermittent wipers.
        Green 1995 Aspire 1.3 FI 95K (RIP Saved my 18yo sons life)

Comment

I just love that color!!! Is that sky blue, aqua or teal??? I always get them all confused... Some people say they have an aqua Festi but looks toothpaste green in their pics, while yours look aqua from some angles, and sky blue on others...And I've seen a Festy for sale on the net that defenitely looked sky blue. Could the different cameras the pics were taken with be the culprit???
          The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

WOW I love it !!! It look like really clean !!! Did you have some plan for this beauty ?

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Fresh...already got some plugs from brian..just need to paint one(need more paint)...as for the colour...these are camera phone pics..and the angles dont help...but the colour is aqua blue!....Maxtiva...well my plan is, I have no plan...I just cruise the forums looking for upgrades I like..some I have done.....I am going to do a 1.6 swap but not for a while because my 1.3 is way too low milage(158 000 kms) and runs too strong. I am picking up a 88-89 style grille this weekend so let the modifications begin on that!(thanks hotrodin4me)...Thanks all for the comments!....I have so many people to thank....the acadamy...my producer......no seriously this forum and its members can take the credit for the inspiration!

-Scott
              Aqua 93 L
              Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
              White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

Oh man, that thing looks great! I want another Aqua Festiva so bad!
                Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
                Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
                White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
                White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
                Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
                Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
                Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
                White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Working...
                X