Clear taillights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear taillights?

A festiva that is on ebay right now has these sweet half clear taillights. I've already sent the seller a message asking where they came from, but I figured I would post on here as well. I searched on here but came up empty. Anyone know where to get them? I think they look great...especially on a white car.
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Got a reply from the seller...He says he got them off the same car he got the hatch from. Are they an oem taillight, or a custom job? Anyone know?
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Those are interesting. They look factory.

Pretty nice little ride.
      Rodney

1991 FI 5 Speed Aqua Blue

Comment

no some people are lucky and the pigments will actully just fade away to clear. no one has been able to replicate it so that we could use this technique to have clear lenses. its just natural sun fade and time

Comment

i made my own, they are now broken and not on my car anymore, i do plan on someday making another more durable set

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

how did you make those??? would be interested in making some

Comment

I just got a set of the half clear taillights on ebay. The ones I got came off a 93 GL. Gonna look nice on the Ghost!

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post

LOOK, we're hatch rust buddies, lol.
                Steve GT

Comment

Originally posted by CHills View Post
                  LOOK, we're hatch rust buddies, lol.
                  :laughing3::laughing3: i think mine is worse then yours though, my pics a few years old now

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                  1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                  2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I had a Festiva with a set of these as well. As said above, it just happens due to the sunlight. I seem to remember them coming off a 93, but it's been a few years.
                    Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

I found a set in a JY one day, thought they looked cool, so I took em. Now have them one our auqa car.
                      -Josh R

Comment

yes, I know I said auqa instead of aqua
                        -Josh R

Comment

Working...
                        X