Skeeter update thread #5!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skeeters_keeper View Post
    Brian - maybe sometime! I'd love to, just would have to work out time.
    Thanks Karl, I'm a Sr in college now (still got another year left though, trying to squeeze 4yrs into 5!) and the university i'm at doesn't have any kind of mech school. I'm doing my BS in math, hope to do my masters in aeronautical engineering, and then see where things go from there...

Paul - my next break from school is around thanksgiving. Don't think i have any major plans yet, maybe i'll swing out your way for a day or two if you've got off!
    I will make the time. Just give me some dates!
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

T the exhaust... now there's an idea! then i can deafen people on both sides of me!
      Ogre - thats awesome! I didn't even notice that before. While the dish isn't coming out of the car, when I made the baffle for the exhaust it was cut out of that very dish i'm planing on using some more of the dish as a mesh for behind the grill to protect my radiator from stones and bugs as well!

Paul - i'll let you know as it gets a little closer!

everyone else, thanks again! Its because of your support I keep up my crazy addiction with this little car
      ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
      91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
      1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
      2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Working...
      X