car show pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car show pictures?

so i don't know what some of the other states do as far as car shows and such.. but i think that we should make a sticky or what not of our cars all prettied up and what not, so that new comers can kinda just see what a little time and money can do to these amazing cars.. And i know that everyone gets them all sparkly clean and shiny when you go to car shows.. so how about just one or two pics of your car at a car show.... just a thought.

and i will start....

the out side

(I took the wing off now.)

and the system....

WOW..... WTF? Not crazy about the wing but i do like the rims. what are they off?
    :protest:1990 Ford Festiva

Comment

they are off of a 89 Toyota Cressida... and yea.. I had the wing on just to kinda make fun of all of the "ricers" up here that make there cars look hideous... but i am striving to make my car a show car so that was the first thing to go

Comment

on this site we have "the garage" for members to show off pictures of there cars

Thats quite the bookshelf on the back of your car there :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

My car show pictures are all up on my personal website at pimptiva.com.
          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
          X