festy headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festy headlights

During the week down to the city center to prosecution ... I did at night, and I realize that the headlights illuminated not all that much, even with the lights turned on high ... So I bought a couple of lights plasma to mount, (of course, are not you but when I go to an auto parts shop, I am like a child in a toy store ...) and I saw blue LEDs to do the little obsession that I had in mind since time soon ..... I wanted to buy back the white LEDs, but I do not get the blues place to do the job once and see how it was
    if I write badly....thanks google translator

In case you wonder ... I was working near the kitchen ... ..

Comment

result ....

Comment

that actually looks really cool!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

i was gonna do the same to mine, but didnt want to destroy my headlights. how easy was this to do?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Those look spooky. I like em! you should take the kids trick-or-treating in that.
            '89 Isuzu Trooper
            '98 Toyt Previa

Comment

Nice!! I like that. I'm the same as sasquatch though, i dont want to mess that up, i had a hard enough tim finding one to replace my passenger side when someone back in to my car (x girl friends mom).
              1990 Festiva
              - 5 spd. swap
              - B6 SOHC swap
              - Custom Interior
              **********Currently Under MAJOR Reconstruction ************

Comment

The truth is easy to do ... only with the drill and several drill bits, from a small up the biggest (you need to fit the adapter ).... also was afraid of damaging the headlights, so the drill with care ... adapters are used by corner lamp

Comment

Today install white lights that I was looking for, but if the car is red, you install the lights with red or green lights green...not to take any picture because the picture is not much difference note ...

Comment

I've thought about doing this since I like the aspires parking lights iluminating the headlights . . . good to know it looks good and is easy to do.

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                    92 GL - parts car
                    97 aspire - parts car
                    87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                    http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                    Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

That looks awesome! Nice job!
                      2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
                      1991 Ford Festiva LX
                      1989 Mazda 323 GT

Comment

I can't tell what happened here. All I know is they look pretty sweet, anyone mind describing exactly what this mod is? To me, in the pictures it looks like the headlights got a lot dimmer, and the side lights got extremely bright. ???

Comment

You can just see the lights turn blue when parking lights are turned on ... This mod is more visual ... when you turn on the lights low or high, blue lights will not be lit ... well, I take pictures at night so as to appreciate more pictures

Comment

Working...
                          X