This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
    You know... It doesn't seem like he cares what any of us think. We've posted how dumb this is, numerous times... And yet he comes back with his videos, or his tire pictures, etc..
    Then why is he still allowed to come here?
    Renegade-Midwest Festiva Inc.Illinois Chapter

93 Festiva L Aspire 5sp Lots of upgrades & mods
    99 Dodge Caravan SE
    95 Taurus SHO auto 265hp
    94 F150 351W auto (for sale)
    78 Chevy elcamino 500hp 383 stroker
    78 Chrysler Cordoba 360 (for sale)
    03 Harley Davidson Electra Glide
    95 Honda 1500 Goldwing SE
    95 F150 4X4 6 inch lift,38" mudders
    95 Iszuzu Trooper LS

Comment

Well, I'm guessing he's doing it for attention. Notice how he posts here then says nothing else.

Hey buddy, can you leave a note to your parents asking them to release the video of your crash so defensive driving teachers can show it in classes?

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by elcamino1 View Post
        Then why is he still allowed to come here?
        He's not really breaking any rules with his posts... Honestly, it'd be something for Brian to decide if he wants him here posting illegal activities or not.
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Originally posted by FB71 View Post
          I give him NO credit, because he's doing on open public roads. It would be completely different if he were doing this on a closed course, where he could only hurt himself, or other racers who knew, understood and accepted the risk.
          I agree with FB71 100%
          -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
          -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
          -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

I have on several occasion's told him that he drives like an idiot and I DO NOT approve of his driving. I only hope WHEN he crashes he doesn't hurt or kill anybody else.
            Brian
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
            :fish:

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
              This reminds me of a topic that came about... less than a year ago. Where a teenager took his BMW 5M series (I'm unsure if it was actually his... or his dads) to an airport runway and crashed... Instantly killing him and 4 of his best friends...
              [/URL]

I just hope that this doesn't turn out the same for Chris here...
              That was only about a 20 min. drive from where I live.
              I believe it was on the same air strip that John Travolta uses.
              Steve GT

Comment

wow man, you drive like i used to drink. you might think about finding something better to live for/get your bearings off. perhaps something with less fiery consequences. caring about others might be a good start, maybe try alcoholics anonymous or crazy drivers anonymous, or whatever.

"it always seems like you get one more day w/o consequences till that final day."
                light a man a fire and he'll stay warm for the night.
                light a man on fire and he'll stay warm for the rest of his life.:faroah:

Comment

Working...
                X