No announcement yet.

Snow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss that white stuff, makes me home sick!
    She leaves her footprints in the sand...HKV!
    Tiffany Litke :angel13:

Comment

Woohoo!! while the ice and snow was still on the car, I tested the defrost on the new hatch I installed not so long ago, and it works also the rear wiper works good too!
      -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
      -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
      -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Originally posted by ch33z3x View Post
        Every time I can't get traction. I think about AWD. And I think about the festy in garage.
        I know... I hate it... I cant accelerate at all.. I just spin out with the slightest touch of the pedal... I can hit the gas cruising in 5th and my tires spin

I want a justy for the winter!
        89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
        RIP 90LX

Comment

Originally posted by stefan View Post
          I want a justy for the winter!
          i love justy's... they are so cool!!! an ecno car with 4wd... only from subaru!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

I hadn't driven the Festiva in the snow until yesterday, and I must say I didn't find it that bad, even with all seasons on. On a lighter note, my E brake work very well! :evil:
            Last edited by turqfest; 12-18-2008, 07:33 PM. Reason: clarity
            1993 Festiva L - B3/Auto

Comment

This is my festiva in the snow at my dad's house.

-Josh R

Comment

Working...
              X