Junkyard Festivas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junkyard Festivas...

well I went out to a new pick a part a ways from here...and there I found a bunch of festivas... one (teal blue) had a rear wiper, no spoiler, seats that didn't look right and alloy wheels that were in rough shape but still useable... only problem was the wheels were froze in the ground... and they wanted $50 a piece for them... Anyways...heres the pics I got... lots of vehicles there, next time I go I will look for power window systems and mirrors and stuff from the other vehicles out there...

oh and this was there... I didn't realize they had such a nice interior...

90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
    BEFORE AFTER

Looks like some of them had some nice stuff!
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

See how much they want for the headrests off of that 90LX please!
      -Josh R

Comment

yeah 90LX for sure!.......turbo firefly, sweet!
        ---------------------------------------------------
        The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
        ---------------------------------------------------
        BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

I need one of them there passenger side mirrors.
          Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
          1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
          2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
          2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

i need passenger side too. ill buy if you got. i also need passenger side turn light assembly.
            :protest:1990 Ford Festiva

Comment

Originally posted by Otakuphill View Post
              i need passenger side too. ill buy if you got. i also need passenger side turn light assembly.
              New turns on ebay all the time...might be cheaper then sending one.
              "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
              89L Silver EFI auto
              91GL Green Auto DD
              There ain't no rest for the wicked
              until we close our eyes for good.
              I will sleep when I die!
              I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by 91blufestiva View Post
                See how much they want for the headrests off of that 90LX please!
                3rd in line for those head rests, dang

btw, is that an LX with painted bumpers?
                Last edited by cubstiva1; 02-21-2009, 08:31 AM.

Comment

The turbo engine pictured...did it come that way factory ? I have never heard of that.

Comment

Originally posted by smcawc View Post
                    The turbo engine pictured...did it come that way factory ? I have never heard of that.
                    Yes, the firefly(pontiac's version of the metro) Had a turbo from factory, I'm not positive on how rare it is, but I know it isn't too common.
                    -Josh R

Comment

If everyone else is dibbing on the non power passenger mirror on the green one, I want the power one off the Teal 90 LX. I already have a driver side and need that lone Pass to make a set. LMK if I am in line for it or if I am the line.

Thanks a bunch, Bryant
                      -Bryant

Comment

ok all, I don't know when I will be getting back to that wrecker as it is a ways away from here but when I go I will make sure to make a list of things... If there are people needing non power passenger mirrors I think the local guys here have a couple on their cars, I will find out how much...
                        90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
                        BEFORE AFTER

Comment

you should see if you can find out how much they want for a good passenger side fender deppending on how much i might want one!
                          93 FestivaSVT

Comment

Tell me you got that passenger side swoopie!
                            Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                            - Unknown
                            I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                            - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                            - Bumper Sticker

Comment

That is the one I was asking about.
                              -Bryant

Comment

Working...
                              X