No announcement yet.

Just felt like sharing..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leapin, MAN, your eye is amazing. Your compositions are fantastic. You need to be doing that for a living if you aren't already.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

those are nice pics. i love the one with the old car in it, it looks awesome. and the first one is awesome exept for those ugly rims i had lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

I've seen a pic of that model volvo like 5 feet in the air in an old road rally. Volvo used to use that pic in ads.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

on second thought maybe it was a pv544 volvo like this I saw in the air..
          Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Thanks guys!...my wife keeps telling me the same thing....

-Scott
            Aqua 93 L
            Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
            White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

Originally posted by carbonvmax View Post
              What Happened?
              That's a movie star head shot!
              Joe Lutz

The SKATE ..... 1992L 5spd
              The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made

Comment

Leapin.. those pics are just awesome!!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

All of these pictures are nice!
                  -Josh R

Comment

Originally posted by jglutz View Post
                    What Happened?
                    That's a movie star head shot!

Well thanks Joe. That is Just 2 years ago! I can do that when I want for real. My nephews saw me clean shaven and were like GROW IT BACK! I just like change. The big scary one right before that was about a yar before that. :lol:
                    Last edited by neanderpaul; 03-18-2009, 08:33 PM.

Comment

throwing a few in the mix if you don't mind.....

"FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                      89L Silver EFI auto
                      91GL Green Auto DD
                      There ain't no rest for the wicked
                      until we close our eyes for good.
                      I will sleep when I die!
                      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Beautiful! welcome to the party! Man believe I or not I sooo prefer being in the pic 1 setting over pic 2 or 3. I prefer a healthy creek over a beach anytime. The beach is moving but in a creek I turn over every rock and catch crawdads, mad toms, helgramites, salamanders, snakes, etc etc etc etc. Does that creek feed your lake?

Comment

hahaha....actually the second pic is the lake in my backyard....lol...no really it is Lake Erie.
                          But the funny thing is....the stream pic....might be in YOUR backyard. It is from a camping trip I went on in Virginia a few years ago.
                          "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                          89L Silver EFI auto
                          91GL Green Auto DD
                          There ain't no rest for the wicked
                          until we close our eyes for good.
                          I will sleep when I die!
                          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by carbonvmax View Post
                            leapin, MAN, your eye is amazing. Your compositions are fantastic. You need to be doing that for a living if you aren't already.
                            X 2 , Im thinking Festiva Calendar 2010 on the first two.

Nice dirt !!!! Its like being there 8^)
                            Last edited by freshtiva; 03-18-2009, 09:58 PM.
                            sigpic
                            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Some more critters, ,mostly

sigpic
                              The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                              https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                              Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
                                X 2 , Im thinking Festiva Calendar 2010 on the first two.
                                Thanks again. These pics are just ones i had on photobucket...ive got tons more but on a hard drive that has pooched on me. If i can retreive the files i can get the originals.

Fresh we need your cars with the terrain around here...could get some epic photos! dare to dream!

-Scott
                                Aqua 93 L
                                Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
                                White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

Working...
                                X