couple pics b4 she goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple pics b4 she goes

Shes leaving in a couple of days in a trade...gotta make way for the new project!!! Thought I would post the last 2 pics I have im sad to see her go...

whats your new project?
    Roe:

1990 Jeep Cherokee
    2003 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

Email: Nathan.Roe86@Gmail.com

Comment

dont worry, it will still be a festiva...festis for life lol...im going for a better lookin one this time...oh and looking to break atleast the 11sec mark..

Comment

Dude, I'm tryin hard to find a place to store her 4 now, Do you think you, justin and I could get that trans put back together? It would be great if I could drive it away, other options may include gem state....? anywayz dont worry I'm workin hard tryn to find a temporary home.
        *1992 Sport "Beauty" and 1989 L "Beast"

Comment

The whole rattle-can grey look is really starting to grow on me.
          OX SMASH!!

Comment

i dont talk to justin no more...and if he knew i was getting rid of her hed be pissed! can she just go were your rx7 is? let me know I have to get her out of here, its supposed to snow soon, if it does, there goes the roof lol

Comment

I'll see I'm going over there this weekend, can we put trans together??

Comment

yeah, or a g25mr for 175, i would recommend new cv's too.....why dont you just take everything from it and put it in the white one? I think you would be better off that way!

Comment

I dont have a place to work on it yet Id have to store it.

Comment

let me know man, i gotta get it out of there, im in portland right now, ill be back wed-or thurs.

Comment

what r u doing in portland?

Comment

I was there for work....I think im just going to keep her...well atleast the engine, seats and springs, I guess Im building two this winter...she wants a "pink" one so I figured Ill just turbo the BP for her, she wants it all titsed out. But after I rip everything out, if you need any parts out of it, let me know, ill just let you have em.

Comment

only thing I want would be springs, for my white one.

Comment

Working...
                          X