• Got a new turbo....

I wonder what this is for..............:evil5:

• SUPER T70
    • A/R RATIO .70
    • TURBINE HOUSING A/R .84
    • COMPRESSOR HOUSING .70
    • T3/T4 FLANGE

Here's my old one, TD04
    Last edited by BUSTIVA; 03-30-2009, 11:37 PM.
    '93 BP-T 57trim TO4E - Coilovers - 13x7 steelies - 175/60 - 48k mi

Let me guess, it's for your snowblower? :lol:

It should make the festiva a little faster. :p
    -Josh R

Comment

i think it came off a school bus or something like that it would be mean on festivas
      92 capri non turbo

Comment

What in gods name is that conglomoration thats bolted to it?
        Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
        - Unknown
        I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
        - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
        - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Who makes it?
          Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
          1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
          2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
          2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
            What in gods name is that conglomoration thats bolted to it?
            LOL a so so Junkyard manifold job that i got for free to fab up the kit, not using it for the build.

Comment

Yipes I think youre being generous when you say "so so" Thank christ you got it for free. My opinion of you would have been greatly diminished if you had said youd paid for it. Not that you care what my opinion of you is, but still...
              Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
              - Unknown
              I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
              - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
              - Bumper Sticker

Comment

^^Haha

Comment

sweet big boosting 8)

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                  1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Let's just say the PunisheR may be just a little faster in the near future.

Comment

how much boost are you running? what motor is it? are you gonna use the stock manifold with it?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                        how much boost are you running? what motor is it? are you gonna use the stock manifold with it?
                        1. Not sure yet, dyno day will tell.
                        2. Topsecret - Everyone will hate me if I spilled the beans now.
                        3. Nope

It will put down 350whp easily, my tuner said my build is good enough for 400whp safely, and if I up the injectors I could go up to 500whp, but I don't want to push it. I think 350 will be enough :mrgreen:
                        Last edited by BUSTIVA; 03-31-2009, 02:47 AM.

Comment

SPILL THE BEANS!!!! i want to know lol... this sounds like one crazy festiva you have

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Wow, now I'm curious! How's the drivetrain gonna like all that power? How bout your rubber? I'd love to see your 1/4 mile times when it's all together!

Comment

With a turbo that big, won't you have a lot of turbo lag? Maybe not?
                              Used to own: 1993 mitsubushi eclipse GS-T and 1990 eagle talon tsi AWD turbo.

Currently own: 1992 Ford Festiva L, Gave to my brother.
                              1988 festiva LX
                              Future beast in the making:evil5:
                              1992 festiva L, silver and going to be made into a 1992 LX.

1988 suzuki lt250R quadracer. Banshee killer!

Comment

Working...
                              X