Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just bought a brand new Mazdaspeed 3!! NO 56K!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a brand new Mazdaspeed 3!! NO 56K!!!!!

Of course to go with my Festiva!! 8-)

Here are some pics after I waxed it on Thursday enjoy:

So far I can't be happier. It now has 400miles on it after the drive home from Connecticut and some spirited drives and I paid $4300 under MSRP! It is a dream to drive.

Sorry I haven't been on the boards lately. A lot has been going on with work (being promoted), to having my first child (he's now 6 months old) and getting engaged to his mommy! I still need to finish the Festiva which I'm sure you can see in the background in the garage. It has been pushed to the back burner but it will be a BP/G25MR + 75 shot by the end of the year barring any other setbacks! (Hopefully being faster than my MS3!) -Kyle
    Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

That's a fine lookin' ride...my wife's 2006 Mazda 3 is a blast to drive, so I can only imagine the fun you're having.
    1989 Red L- The Baron
    www.letstalkbeatles.com
    Link to Baron Pics:
    http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
    1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

Sweet!!

Comment

that thing looks NICE!!!! i like the seats they look lik they hold you good

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

I love those cars! Nice buy!
          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

SWEEEEEEEEET!!!! I like that!!!!!!
            www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
            www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
            Snoopy's
            4621 Atlantic Ave
            Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

VERY nice. So is this the turbo'd version? In OZ they are called Mazda 3 MPS.
              My mum has one! Very nice mate!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTuffGuy View Post
                I love those cars! Nice buy!
                For real!! 8)
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Beautiful car and an excellent choice.
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/hawkdoc60

01 Chevy Impala 9C1 police package "Unnamed yet". 154K
                  88 LX 5 speed "Silver PHOENIX" Currently being rebuilt inside and out. 400K
                  88 L 4 speed "Cherry Bomb" saved from the car crusher just in time. 186K
                  06 Ford F-150 Pickup Replacement for my 2001 Impala Cop Car that lunched its engine.

Comment

Thanks guys! It is the turbo model 263hp 280lbft. The seats are so supportive and comfortable for me at least (6'0" 170lbs). It is a blast to drive, the only real negative so far is that it doesn't get Festiva-like gas mileage and it takes high test... -Kyle

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Comment

have fun with that car! you may want to invest in an upgraded rear motor mount, i snapped the one in my fathers speed3 on a hard take off. if you ever race out of the hole with it, be sure to turn off the traction control. you will see why as soon as you do it. with the t/c off, the car will be alot more responsive on the 1-2 and 2-3 shifts (otherwise it cuts the fuel for a second to prevent the wheels from slipping). don`t bother running the car up to redline, you will loose power after ~5600 rpm, we usually just shift by feel because it is noticable. my father has gotten as high as 25mpg with his on some highway trips. the tires do wear fast and they are expensive! he is already looking for replacements at 14k miles. oh yeah, if you like turbo and bov sounds, grab a cold air intake for it! ;-)

Comment

Nice ride...what are they like 274hp??
                        ---------------------------------------------------
                        The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                        ---------------------------------------------------
                        BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Jon,
                          I actually just ordered the rear mount inserts from Corksport, and I'm planning on ordering an intake in the next 2 weeks or so. You read my mind! 8-) But I am trying to take care of my tires as I need to preserve these as long as I can!

Wes,
                          Stock they are rated at 263hp but I have seen dyno's of 248whp with just an intake... -Kyle

Comment

Those things are awesome!

Comment

Congrats with the car and the other things in your life

Comment

Working...
                              X