No announcement yet.

Inspired to Aspire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could combine all your post about your car and it would make for a great FOTM entry

Good to see you got it fixed up after hitting the deer though

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Hmm...yes your right
      But want to reach it at its best before i enter
      >>1995 Ford Aspire<<

Comment

it's missing something on the hatch lol
        -Josh R

Comment

Yea i kno...don't know what for sure will hold the spoiler down thru the air, speed, and bass of speakers

And thinking about putting on the red aspire now since body is in better condition
          >>1995 Ford Aspire<<

Comment

If you get a stock Aspire SE spoiler, you'll need a rear window with the four holes in it to properly mount it.

You might investigate getting some glass shop to drill holes in a regular window?

Karl
            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Your Aspire Rocks

Quote The last time I was around I hit a deer which messed my front end up

Kr3am Had just hit a deer a few days before Madness.

He came without the car and I know he so wanted to have his Aspire there.

Your car is looking great again

Dean
              Raleigh, NC
              The wife and I are attending this meet. Come convoy with us.Come to the 1st annual "Sunshine Meet" March 20th 2010. Details in the thread below.
              http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...292#post295292

www.festivameets.com

Festiva Convoy video link [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyFYJcFBc_g[/urlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANbkG...eature=related

3rd Annual Festiva Madness. The largest Festiva Meet ever held of owners and their cars 2009 Festiva Madness link with pictures. 51 Festivas & 4 Aspires from eight states attended.

FM3 short 5 minute clip
              Link to a short 5 minute clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFyy-zxgV5A

http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24695
              link to 100s of meets pictures and short video clips.http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums/af316/festivameets/
              4th Annual Festiva Madness meet will be held Oct 2, 2010 in Raleigh, NC
              Cell is 919-271-5190 deanraleighnc@cs.com

Comment

Kr3am, you are having way too much fun down there! The white car is looking really good. I'm surprised you got everything fixed so fast. Can't wait to see what you do to the other one.
                1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
                1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
                Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
                website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

Lots of work on your car and it's looking good once again! Congrats on scoring the red one. My Festy's interior looked about like that when I first got it. A little TLC and you'll be rollin' in the Red Machine! Now all you need is a blue one to make the set complete!

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
                  In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

Yea...been considering a glass shop to drill holes in window...for i dont feel safe with adhesive tape

And yep sure would have been great to be there with my aspire

Actually i got it fixed that Monday after the madness meet....Called every auto salvage in NC and got in touch with one in youngsville, the aspire was completely fine full of parts....

lol...been talkin bout a blue one too...but i think 2 is good for me, a 17 year old yungin' haha....
                    Last edited by KR3AM; 11-25-2009, 09:52 AM.
                    >>1995 Ford Aspire<<

Comment

Originally posted by KR3AM View Post
                      lol...been talkin bout a blue one too...but i think 2 is good for me, a 17 year old yungin' haha....
                      I dunno.... looks like the vehicle acquisition bug has already bitten you!

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
                      In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

lol...maybe who knows wut will happen
                        >>1995 Ford Aspire<<

Comment

Don't make me import all my glowspire threads over here!
                          Raising the bar for compact cars around the world.
                          .:: 1997 Aspire ::. The Glowspire. Revived project
                          .:: 1998 Aspire ::. The Glowspire red bean. Current Project

My Ford Aspire DIY Wing Conversion
                          Glow_Mouse's 97' Glowspire
                          Glow_Mouse's 98' Glowspire
                          Ford Aspire Forum Here!
                          Order FordAspire.com Decals Range 1!
                          Order FordAspire.com Decals Range 2!

Comment

haha...oh no don't do that!
                            >>1995 Ford Aspire<<

Comment

KR3AM you should cut the studs off and 3M window weld it to your window. that is what I did to my car. Just let it sit for a minimum of 24 hours. I can grab ahold of it and shake the whole car.
                              89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                              94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                              2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                              1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

KR3AM your car is looking great! Way to go with getting it fixed after the deer crash...

You son of a gun... don't steal all of the East coast Aspires! LOL I need another one!
                                www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
                                www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
                                Snoopy's
                                4621 Atlantic Ave
                                Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

Working...
                                X