Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• batstiva
    replied
    Cool. I know a couple of others on here have just gone to Lowes, or Home Depot and used the gutter mesh. Probably what I'm going to do when I get to that point.

Leave a comment:

• Festiva_Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by batstiva View Post
    ^^ The important thing is to always look busy.

Ford-for-Life, what did you use for the mesh behind the emblem? Gutter guard? Think that's what a couple of others on here have used.
    It's some plastic grill mesh I got off ebay a while back for $10.

Leave a comment:

• batstiva
    replied
    ^^ The important thing is to always look busy.

Ford-for-Life, what did you use for the mesh behind the emblem? Gutter guard? Think that's what a couple of others on here have used.
    Last edited by batstiva; 06-30-2009, 10:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Festiva_Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
    You switch cars so often it makes me dizzy! But keep up the good work!
    :p thanks!

Leave a comment:

• 25Horseplay
    replied
    You switch cars so often it makes me dizzy! But keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• Festiva_Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by batstiva View Post
    Moving right along. Looking good. Definitely liking the grill. Planning on doing something similar with my grill, just with a different emblem.
    Thanks, I think this grill is a big improvement over the stock one.

Leave a comment:

• batstiva
    replied
    Moving right along. Looking good. Definitely liking the grill. Planning on doing something similar with my grill, just with a different emblem.

Leave a comment:

• Festiva_Fred
    replied
    Rest of the days work

Pulling the speedo

Nice white Tach cluster that will be installed

I got the tach cluster installed, then cleaned the interior some more..

The door panels will be cleaned better later on

Leave a comment:

• Festiva_Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
    cool i love that grill... i have to make one like that!!! keep up the good work
    Thanks!

Originally posted by FestivaFan View Post
    Number 3?!

I'm starting to really think your parents are messing with you just to get Festivas reconditioned. :p

BTW, Love the color.
    Actually it's #4 :lol:

I've had a
    -1990 Red Festiva L 5-spd (Now belongs to festivaWES)
    -1990 White L + Auto
    -1989 White L Auto
    -1993 Green L 5-spd

This is the end of swapping cars around for a while.. after everythings done we'll be cut back to 2 running festivas: My parent's 89 L and My 93' L. I love the color too.

Leave a comment:

• JPT
    replied
    Number 3?!

I'm starting to really think your parents are messing with you just to get Festivas reconditioned. :p

BTW, Love the color.
    Last edited by JPT; 06-30-2009, 09:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sasquatch
    replied
    cool i love that grill... i have to make one like that!!! keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• Festiva_Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by xanthinic12 View Post
    how'd you get that grille to look like that? it looks nice. i think my car need a red one like that
    It's a custom job, I did it myself.. I'm not the first one to do it but heres my how-to thread showing how I made it: http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=20549

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• xanthinic12
    replied
    how'd you get that grille to look like that? it looks nice. i think my car need a red one like that

Leave a comment:

• Festiva_Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by milehighbear View Post
    Im in the process of ordering all my parts for my 93GL and then im going to do everything at once too. Already ordered ball joints, sway bar bushings, control arms and then going to order shocks and struts and then brakes. Already put on new tires. Im in no hurry, just taking my time. Good job on yours. I love working on these cars. Mine is same color and the clear is peeling off also.
    Cool, this car will be getting new shocks and struts, LCA's, and an aspire brake swap. Thanks I like this color alot, and these cars are fun to work on! There is a GL in town thats this color too and it's clearcoat is also pealing like mine..
    Last edited by Festiva_Fred; 06-30-2009, 05:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• milehighbear
    replied
    Im in the process of ordering all my parts for my 93GL and then im going to do everything at once too. Already ordered ball joints, sway bar bushings, control arms and then going to order shocks and struts and then brakes. Already put on new tires. Im in no hurry, just taking my time. Good job on yours. I love working on these cars. Mine is same color and the clear is peeling off also.
    Last edited by milehighbear; 06-30-2009, 05:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X