Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva_tunner
    replied
    good progress - I wish I had the time that you do to complete projects - I get an hour here and there

Leave a comment:

• Festiva_Fred
    replied
    More work

Today's work

Custom grill primered and power mirrors painted

Mirrors installed

Some body damage..

That would be me..

Leave a comment:

• Festiva_Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
    dont you get tired of working on a diffrent car every week? lol... is this one getting the b6?
    Not really.. :lol: It's good experience :p This will be the last car change for a LONG while! No B6.. at least for now, I'm just going to get the B3 running good so I can start driving it.

Leave a comment:

• sasquatch
    replied
    Originally posted by Ford_For_Life View Post
    Thanks, yeah I was working on 2 others before, The white 90' auto was going to be a B6-ME car, but that project ended because my parents just up and gave me that white 89' auto. Then I was fixing up that one, and my dad was talking the other day about getting a new car, since they had to get another one now that the 89' was mine. He said he'd like to get another Festiva, and then I said that I'd take the 93' and fix it up and let them keep the 89'. And then he said "Ok, it's all yours" So thats how I ended up with the 93'
    dont you get tired of working on a diffrent car every week? lol... is this one getting the b6?

Leave a comment:

• Festiva_Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by batstiva View Post
    Geez, I need people around here who will just up and give me a couple of Festivas

Lookin' good so far.
    Thanks, 3 of those we bought all at the same time, we have 4 of them total, and ones a parts car.

Leave a comment:

• batstiva
    replied
    Geez, I need people around here who will just up and give me a couple of Festivas

Lookin' good so far.

Leave a comment:

• Festiva_Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by Festiva_tunner View Post
    good work so far - from the sounds of it you have big plans
    Thanks, yep I have some options to put onto this car, and it's getting an aspire swap.

Leave a comment:

• Festiva_tunner
    replied
    good work so far - from the sounds of it you have big plans

Leave a comment:

• Ogrestiva
    replied
    Yea! Another L-

Leave a comment:

• Festiva_Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
    didnt you just have like 2 other festivas to work ok? what happend to the b6 auto one? and the other white one?.... the green festiva looks good tho, is this one getting the b6?
    Thanks, yeah I was working on 2 others before, The white 90' auto was going to be a B6-ME car, but that project ended because my parents just up and gave me that white 89' auto. Then I was fixing up that one, and my dad was talking the other day about getting a new car, since they had to get another one now that the 89' was mine. He said he'd like to get another Festiva, and then I said that I'd take the 93' and fix it up and let them keep the 89'. And then he said "Ok, it's all yours" So thats how I ended up with the 93'

Leave a comment:

• sasquatch
    replied
    didnt you just have like 2 other festivas to work ok? what happend to the b6 auto one? and the other white one?.... the green festiva looks good tho, is this one getting the b6?

Leave a comment:

• Festiva_Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by batstiva View Post
    Lookin' Good Man!! Surprising there's not even any rust in the spare tire well. Have yet to see one without a fair amount of rust there. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks! There is some rust on the body in front of both rear wheels, but thats all, I was happy to find out that the floors are solid

Leave a comment:

• batstiva
    replied
    Lookin' Good Man!! Surprising there's not even any rust in the spare tire well. Have yet to see one without a fair amount of rust there. Keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• Festiva_Fred
    started a topic 1993 Festiva L progression thread

1993 Festiva L progression thread

Today was my first day working on the car, I worked on it almost all day and got alot done on it.

Sitting in the weeds by the barn..

Interior was messy.. crap everywhere..

This thing has no options at all.. not even defrost.. that'll change soon though

Got all the junk out of the car, then stripped the interior (That was the first time I have pulled the carpet on a festiva and not find any rustholes or rust in general

Newer carpet ready to be installed

Interior back together now with better carpet and rear hatch/cargo area panels

Working...
X