No announcement yet.

Random July photo thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me neither Paul. Funny thing is, the newer ones are pretty much the same size as the first one, who has had a week of milk all to himself. Guess he was just in a hurry to get out of there. :dontknow:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
    1989 L - 247K miles Slick
    1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
    Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

• This little guy was on our back porch. It took a couple trys but we got a good pic of it
      -Greg
      Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
      BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
      Redneck Engineer
      FOTY - '09
      5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• it looks like he has a gitar pic stuck in his neck lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• Dig that lizard! They communicate with that neck flap.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Hard to catch too!!!!!! My yf is much better at photography.
            -Greg
            Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
            BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
            Redneck Engineer
            FOTY - '09
            5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Nice shot of the lizard!

Comment

• Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                Dig that lizard! They communicate with that neck flap.

So Paul, what do you think he's saying? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                  This guy came floating into the garage while I was giving #19 a tune up. He was really light weight. I could tell from his flight. It was effortless.

This is the star in Roanoke it is the second largest man made star in the world. Here is the Wikipedia entry on it.

The Roanoke Star, also known as the Mill Mountain Star, is the world's largest freestanding illuminated man-made star, constructed in 1949 at the top of Mill Mountain in Roanoke, Virginia. It was the largest star ever assembled until the El Paso Star was completed in El Paso, Texas.[2] However, the Mill Mountain Star still holds the claim to world's largest illuminated man-made free-standing star, as the El Paso Star lies flat on the ground. After construction of the star, Roanoke was nicknamed "Star City of the South"

I took it tonight after working on #19. A little reward.

And the view of Roanoke tonight from the star.
                  Back when i lived in el paso it was so nice to see the star at night from I-10. Once in a while i go back and visit my hometown, good ol el paso. have you gone there yourself? when i went there last thanksgiving i saw 3 festys in 1 week!
                  Im a festiva fanatic that travel between texas and california. I love to go festiva spoting and see the unique ones on here. I am awaiting to get one at the right price in my areas.

Comment

• Never been to El Paso. My mom is from Waco and Plano. My grandmother and lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins live in Austin. And I've gigged Marty Robbins song El Paso MANY times. I played this past summer in Fort Worth, Austin, and Nacogdoches. But I've never been to El Paso.
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
                    X