Offroad festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offroad festiva

A member requested that I host these for him. I'll let him explain.

The Festiva Store
    Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

So basically it's a Festiva carcass turned into a Pickup framed and powered offroad buggy?? What suspension setup is that and what is that frame from??
    Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

The only Festiva related thing I see is the roof...

Is that a Festiva floorboard too? It looks similar but I don't know for sure.
      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

not a festy floorboard

Comment

That's not a Festiva. That's a off road buggy that has a Festiva roof.

Comment

there is no engine or transmission shown in the pictures.

and that guy must be TRULY NUTS TO NOT HAVE A FUEL CELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That's the best part!! C'mon man didn't you hear?! The bigger the gas tank is and isn't certified for buggy open wheeled use (racing) I think more power to you hahahahahaha... I guess he's just trying to save some $ and reuse although I wouldn't recommend that... :roll:
              Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

would be fun to play around with if someone made one out of a full festiva...no doors, glass, fenders, hatch, grill, hood, etc... they would prolly have to use a b6 to turn those huge tires.
                90 L FI..second B3
                90 L Parts car
                Jay

Comment

Thanks ben for the photos.

The Festiva will have hood, grill, roof and hatch. the fenders and door panels will be on soon and replicate the festiva although much wider. The wheelbase is96" and fits the normal dimensions quite well. I'll try to get another photo with body panels on soon. Grizz

Comment

Working...
                  X