pictures of my back bumper painted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pictures of my back bumper painted

removed tint, pulled and painted bumpers. grill mod next in line. have to go to gold yard to find clips for grill. enjoy. tiger.

What did you use on the bumpers?
    Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
    '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
    '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

pictures of bumpers painted

i washed, cleaned and degreased, scotch brite, cleaned and degreased, 3 coats of black for plastic from walmart and kragens, and 3 coats of clear. i would suggest goggles and breathing mask. thank you. tiger.

Comment

Looks good.........I've used a couple different versions of the "for plastic" paint from LOWES, they work out well. I wiped mine with lacquer thinner first.
        ........... With a lever long enough and a place to stand, you could move the world..........

..................Build thread.................http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=29547

Comment

i want to clear coat my bumper but my friend said that if I do that it will crack and chip because its hard, and the plastic is flexible. Is this true or am I being mislead?
          Thanks
          Tyler

91 Festiva, 5spd, B8 swapped, now for paint and suspension

Comment

automotive paint uses on flexible parts get a " flex additive" mixed in to prevemt cracking.
            money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Working...
            X