Cubstiva Haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubstiva Haters

My dog was barking last night and i got up to check on it it, but i didn't see anything outside. this morning i found this:

i CAN'T stand haters

Thats just ridiculous, why do people vandalise cars for no reason! what is that on the car? i hope it came off alright

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Did they puncture a tire?
      '90 LX

Comment

That is so juvenile! What is that anyway? It looks like flour. I hope it comes off okay.
        Pat

:fred:1993 5 spd "Big Red" - Daily Driver
        1994 Honda Del Sol DOHC VTEC
        2004 Mazda 3
        -----------
        5 million dogs and cats are euthanized each year in shelters. Have your pets spayed or neutered.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

its flour, they left the bag too. i'm just glad they did throw it inside the car.

and no that tire has a slow leak

Comment

Sorry to hear about that... It happens all over, not just to cubs fans... My trailblazer has been keyed, egged, had nails behind the tires, and someone stuck a rock in the rubber seal for the DS door window which marked it all the way up... Maybe people just don''t like me?...
            The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
            89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

You're lucky it was just flour. When I was in high school, a group of kids who had a problem with one of the teachers (he was a jerk) waited for a rainy day and poured Crystal Draino all over his car. Totally ruined the paint.
              Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
              '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
              '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

at least it was just flour. but that still is not cool.
                1973 Cb750 haven't touched it yet with no idea what I am planning on doing with it
                1978 25th Anniversary edition Corvette
                1983 Chevy Elcamino
                1993 Ford Festiva GL
                2003 Hyundia Santa Fe ( Wifes Daily driver)
                some old dodge motorhome I have no idea of the year

Comment

you should have just let the dogs out....

release the hounds!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                  1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

That's pretty crappy man. Some people have no respect for others property. At least it was only flour, hopefully nothing got dented or anything.
                    Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

i don't think it did any damage, i washed it off this evening. i'm thinking its kids from the Jr high where my wife works.

Comment

I hate people that do stupid things like that. They're just jealous!

Comment

A holes. I have seen people key cars, dent doors, and smash windows because they couldnt afford the car. Some cars I seen messes was the new camaro, new charger, gt-r, cube (idk why) and a lotus elise. Some people are pathetic that way. Is everything alright on the inside?

Comment

Sorry to See That Cubs, but the good thing is there was no major damage, Something similar happened to me last year, that's why I made some room in the garage, the nice thing about Tivas is that they don't take that much room.
                            1993 Ford Festiva GL "My Cream Puff & new project"

1998 Isuzu Rodeo
                            1994 Suzuki Intruder 1400cc "Da Cruiser"
                            1999 Chevy Silverado Z71 "My Work Horse"
                            1994 Isuzu Trooper "Camo Off Road Beast"

1989 Festiva L Stock Engine "Rallytiva71"
                            Daily Driver,Rally Racing Look,Little Additions Daily. *******Sold*******
                            FOTM October 09/ October Page FF.Com 2010 Calendar.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3810528

Comment

@#*&^! those frickin punks!!! i once got chocolate syrupped in the stang right after i waxed it... i hate that crap...
                              OW!!

Comment

Working...
                              X