Summit studios is nearly complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit studios is nearly complete

My jam space has come together. For the past few years I have occupied the dining room with my one man band set up. Over the past 3 weeks I have been reclaiming the basement. With the help of "the spread" the new 6 piece I'm in we took out 3 truckloads of junk. I am a changed man. No more packratting for me. The basement used to leak. It hasn't for 4-5 years now. And recently after a huge rain EVERYBODY'S basement leaked all over Roanoke. Ours still didn't. So I laid carpet over the concrete and nailed up a bunch of foam padding on the walls and ceiling to deaden the sound. It looks way cooler in person, but anyway... Here are some pics.

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Looks like a creative space, Paul.....you gonna have some fun!
    1989 Red L- The Baron
    www.letstalkbeatles.com
    Link to Baron Pics:
    http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
    1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

All practices will be recorded from beginning to end on mini disc. I scored a recorder a portable mini disc player and a ton of discs for the cost of the discs. We can review and refine with that. On my stand there is mini disc, dual cassette, cd, turntable, a mixer with mics going into the mini disc and a receiver amp pushing some good home stereo speakers. So any media type can be submitted to the/by the band as potential covers. We will run the 16 track digital recorder from there as well.
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I like the SpongeBob clock.:p
        '90 LX

Comment

It still has the thrift store price tag on it! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
            What is this?
            Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
            '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
            '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

It looks like a fan boat.
              '90 LX

Comment

gas powered, flat bottom, RC air boat. I made it from scratch with fiberglass, angle aluminum, Styrofoam, and a gas powered RC airplane engine/fuselage. It went 25 on the water. Needs an overhaul. Been in the basement for years.

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                  gas powered, flat bottom, RC air boat. I made it from scratch with fiberglass, angle aluminum, Styrofoam, and a gas powered RC airplane engine/fuselage. It went 25 on the water. Needs an overhaul. Been in the basement for years.
                  Love the airboat Paul. Please put a guard around the prop. Next time I see you I'll show you what it'll do to a finger.....AT IDLE.
                  -Greg
                  Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                  BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                  Redneck Engineer
                  FOTY - '09
                  5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Every man needs his own space. I esp like the Festiva LX emblem. Whats that wheel ?? Looks like a KIA pride five spoke ?? I want it and the other three.
                    sigpic
                    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
                      Every man needs his own space. I esp like the Festiva LX emblem. Whats that wheel ?? Looks like a KIA pride five spoke ?? I want it and the other three.
                      Five lug tho....???
                      -Greg
                      Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                      BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                      Redneck Engineer
                      FOTY - '09
                      5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
                        I was wondering who would be the first to catch the emblems. Should have know it would be be you! :thumbright:
                        The wheel is from my wife's new protege5. I have the set. And Greg called it... 5 lug. I got all the stock parts from the car when it was customized. Two are face down on carpet raising my organ. The other two are on each end of the organ. The pics really don't do the room justice. It is so fun.

Comment

I'm gonna have to find a way down to Virginia so we can can lay down some cool tunes together!:nike:
                          Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                          Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                          Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                          Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                          http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Now you're talking!

Comment

Working...
                            X