Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow in the valley!

Yeah, I still haven't gotten rid of my Halloween decorations.... :lol:

We never get real snow.... This snow made my wife's new p5 look like a Kia Rondo!

My true love....
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

dont get much snow eh? well it looks like ya got all that you need! i hear tell that the late decrease in sun spots is to blame for our drop in temperature... the S.S. count in present times is beginning to resemble the past counts in minature ice age times.... thanks for the pics, have fun!
    Last edited by blue*93; 12-18-2009, 10:51 PM.
    light a man a fire and he'll stay warm for the night.
    light a man on fire and he'll stay warm for the rest of his life.:faroah:

Comment

That's a flurry out here Paul. Last winter we got 96" in three weeks. LOL
      Chuck
      Life's a beach, then you marry one---- Shakespeare
      If money will fix it, it's not broken
      91 GL -Ol' Rusty
      93 GL - Lil Red
      91 L - Tweetystiva
      http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54176
      http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54596

Comment

yeah its just starting here in pa...

Comment

good for all you on the east coast. You can blame my friend who was bragging that he was riding his motorcycle 2 nights ago when it was 55* at night. While I'm here in the teens looking longingly @ my bike.
          Anyways we got 1 inch so far, just checked.
          Was watching the weather channel & was recounting the top 5 snow storms for maryland(dunno why) and the best was 23" on presidents day of '03 (i think)
          It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Cool pics, Paul. We are way over a foot here so far, and supposed to go until tonight.:cheers: Or not.:p

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
            1989 L - 247K miles Slick
            1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
            Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Jeez normally we get snow like that here but we've only seen small amounts of snow, barely enough to make a snowball with

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Yep... over a foot here now!!

I still had my falken ziex 912s on skeeter last night... made the ride home from work fun! Then there was no way to make it up the hill with them on (they are great in the dry, good in the wet, and SUCK in the snow)... so I took my snow tires and tools down to the bottom of the hill on a sled, swapped them out, and spent the evening having fun!! About time to go back out and play some more
                ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
                91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
                1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
                2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Awesome Nate!! Just quit here. 18"!!! Going to play outside with my girls now. More pics too. Then hot chocolate! Great times! called in to work too!!!
                  youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I want to go play in the snow too!!! send some of the snow my way :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

What is this stuff you guys call "snow"? LoL
                      -Greg
                      Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                      BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                      Redneck Engineer
                      FOTY - '09
                      5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

^ better watch it chicken little. IIRC in the south if anything white falls from the sky everything shuts down due to the inability to drive in the white stuff
                        It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Originally posted by muscle_Car1 View Post
                          ^ better watch it chicken little. IIRC in the south if anything white falls from the sky everything shuts down due to the inability to drive in the white stuff
                          Ditto DC. People were abandoning their cars on the beltway when it was only a couple of inches deep.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                          1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                          1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                          Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Started snowing in Raleigh yesterday evening b/f I left work. Got to the apt & parking lot was covered. After dinner I looked out & it had turned to rain & washed all snow away. Cold rain all nite. BLEAH!

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
                            In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

I wanna say were almost over 2 feet here
                              She leaves her footprints in the sand...HKV!
                              Tiffany Litke :angel13:

Comment

Working...
                              X