No announcement yet.

My new ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you know what that means? Time to build a bigger one! I should really stay away from garagejournal.com it's addicting.
    91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
      No just the rails. :p

Spent a couple of hours moving festivas around in the shed. Condensed boxes of parts , piled up others, rearranged and stacked stuff up. Finally made enough room to get the tractor in amoung the festys. The festies are confused and uneasy, they dont know what to think. Hope they'll get along with the strange newbie.

Well you better hope that Mater doesn't show up and want to go tractor tipping.....you would have at least one mushed Festy!!
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

even though i have no use for it what does something like that run? are there any after market parts for it? HID's? froun mount intercooler? t4 turbo? some nice rims? it needs a a festiva spoiler!

Comment

Fresh, you know that if you ever get bored with the "new addition", it can always be converted to power a Festy...
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
          X