Words escape me........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Words escape me........

In honor of Obama's appointment of the first trans-gender person, Amanda Simpson, to a Presidential cabinet position!
    Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
    04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
    62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
    Not enough time or money for any of them

Last edited by big_ty2003; 01-04-2010, 08:09 PM. Reason: decided to not even honor this with a response

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

Actually, I really don't have a problem with Ms. Simpson's appointment. If you look at her (his) qualifications and accomplishments, she should be more than capable. The Photoshop picture of Obama was just too good to pass up.
      Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
      04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
      62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
      Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

I have plenty of words to describe this, but not here...
        -Caleb
        Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
        So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

^ what he said.

Comment

Working...
          X