Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new strut bar!!

i bought this off e-bay for 25 bucks
    it is for a mx-3 adjustable and aluminum really nice might have to modify the brackets to the strut to make it a little closer so it don't hit on the hood lol

No pictures?
    '90 LX

Comment

[ATTACH]2692[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2693[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]2694[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2695[/ATTACH]

Comment

this will be allot better than my home made one it sucks!

Comment

Looks like a nice piece, let us know how well it fits. Maybe some more installed pics?
            Brian
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
            :fish:

Comment

sure thing
              will take some and of any of the mods i have to do to it, shouldn't be much but never know.

Comment

Looks sweet. Can't wait to see it installed!
                "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

me too!!lol will mess with it tomorrow along with our yellow car that over heated and don't know why.

Comment

ok went out to see what i would have to do to.
                    well i have to slot the holes on the bracket to make it fit. also have to shorten it allot! lol the hood sits like three inches from closing.
                    hear is some pics of the bracket.

Comment

hear is it all on the car before any mods made. it is way to high like said have to modify the brackets to make sit lower. also the adjuster is as far out as it can go! so will have to get another rod same size and thread so it has more adjustment.

will start on it tonight and will post updates in the morning.

Comment

Make it happen!
                        "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

I will for what i paid! I will lol
                          will take pics and post as i go along.

Comment

Redrill in a couple spots and youll be golden!
                            Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                            - Unknown
                            I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                            - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                            - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Yeah almost that easy.
                              well i slotted the holes hear and cut the bracket had to take a inch out of it total height was 3 inch and took a inch out of both sides as well to make shorter to clear hood. also had to make the round edge of the bracket inset some more to make it sit better on the tower. also the bracket for the ignition coil i had to modify it to clear the strut bar i drilled two new holes and they didn't work so i tilted it one in the original hole and one in the new hole and that worked like a charm. i would advise to use the atx set up so you don't have this problem like i did.lol
                              hear are some pics. they are end to start didn't know i did this

Comment

Working...
                              X