X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowstiva comes to South Carolina!

There it is!
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Time for SNOW DONUTS in the parking lot! Woooo hoooo!

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
    In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

"There it is!"

Where ???
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Easley, South Carolina.
        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by sam.1956 View Post
          Time for SNOW DONUTS in the parking lot! Woooo hoooo!
          MMMmmmmmmmm, I love powdered donuts.

Comment

My g/f used to live in Greenville. Had I but known you were in Easley we could-a had a Festiva mini-meet on several occasions! (she moved to Florence last month)

She drove the Festy quite a way back from Ohiostiva last year & loved the little car. She's totally stoked about my BP swap!

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
            In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
              - Unknown
              I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
              - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
              - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Originally posted by sam.1956 View Post
                My g/f used to live in Greenville. Had I but known you were in Easley we could-a had a Festiva mini-meet on several occasions! (she moved to Florence last month)

She drove the Festy quite a way back from Ohiostiva last year & loved the little car. She's totally stoked about my BP swap!
                That's a shame! I'd love to have a mini-meet! I'm thinking about trying it, honestly, even putting something in the paper. There are lots of people out here modding their Festivas, and I saw one guy that was working on his paint. It's great, we all honk to each other. Glad your g/f is into Festies. Heck, I'd be stoked about a BP swap too! Pics sometime?

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
                  That's a shame! I'd love to have a mini-meet! I'm thinking about trying it, honestly, even putting something in the paper. There are lots of people out here modding their Festivas, and I saw one guy that was working on his paint. It's great, we all honk to each other. Glad your g/f is into Festies. Heck, I'd be stoked about a BP swap too! Pics sometime?
                  We should team up and get on the meet wagon!
                  "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
                    We should team up and get on the meet wagon!
                    I was hoping you'd say that! 'Nother excuse for you to keep the Hulkstiva. Not like you need it, right? What say we try for oh, February?

Comment

I was hoping you'd say that! 'Nother excuse for you to keep the Hulkstiva. Not like you need it, right? What say we try for oh, February?
                      I was thinking the same thing.....maybe dub it the Love Fest(iva)
                      and maybe even make some shirts ripping that love park logo?
                      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
                        I was thinking the same thing.....maybe dub it the Love Fest(iva)
                        and maybe even make some shirts ripping that love park logo?
                        I'm going to start a new post, let's see who's interested?

Comment

I'm going to start a new post, let's see who's interested?
                          Sounds good. I know it's pretty short notice but maybe we can get a little something going. If the raleigh crew can make it and the lincolnton crew as well, we'd have a decent meet!

Comment

Working...
                          X