Clear All

• Drawings I made

Well I got a wild hair so I decided to do some drawings:

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
    92 GL - parts car
    97 aspire - parts car
    87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
    http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
    Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Wow youre a beast.

Third chick down is kinda manly looking though, imo.

A++++++ for the rest.
    91GL BP/F3A with boost
    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

You are quite an artist. Those are good.
      Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
      '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
      '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

I would like to see a pinup girl festiva, did you use Illustrator?
        93 Festiva GL

Comment

Originally posted by Breedlove View Post
          I would like to see a pinup girl festiva, did you use Illustrator?
          Macromedia Flash Pro

You mean a real life Pin up with a festiva? This isnt true "pin-up" but its as close as you will get:

(these are not my photos they were pulled from threads on the site)

92 GL - parts car
          97 aspire - parts car
          87 323 DX - daily driver

Comment

Nice art man!
            -Caleb
            Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
            So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
              Wow youre a beast.

Third chick down is kinda manly looking though, imo.

A++++++ for the rest.
              lol... I was kinda thinking the same thing... Draw an adam's apple on there, and you have a cross-dresser... Nice work on the rest BTW.
              The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
              89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

nice work bro nice to see the art work of a fellow artist ill get some pics of my art here in a min

Comment

heres my stuff tell me watcha think??

this was a decal idea for my neon. i called it mighty mouse!!lol

something i drew outta one of my skate mags

skate mag

skate mag

something a friend of mine did for me

hehe this is my fav came outta another skae mag
                  my dad gave me the sketchbook that all of these pics are in and this was outta hunting mag, this is the first free hand i did

another skate mag

Yoshi!!

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva_tunner View Post
                    Macromedia Flash Pro

You mean a real life Pin up with a festiva? This isnt true "pin-up" but its as close as you will get:

(these are not my photos they were pulled from threads on the site)
                    I'll never get sick of seeing a hot girl pressed against a festiva, or really any car, or really anything, or even if she were floating.

"You mean a real life Pin up with a festiva? This isnt true "pin-up" but its as close as you will get:" No, I was thinking of something like a bomber, with faux rivets, and a painting of a girl on the driver and passanger side doors, but keep these photo's coming cause they are good too.
                    Last edited by Breedlove; 02-01-2010, 10:11 PM.
                    93 Festiva GL

Comment

lol

Comment

top two are cool and the bottom two are cool but the middle one is not so cool lol.... i would love to have a shirt with one or two of those pics on it

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

My fav is the second one and the bottom one.
                          Jerry
                          Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                          90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                          92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                          93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                            top two are cool and the bottom two are cool but the middle one is not so cool lol.... i would love to have a shirt with one or two of those pics on it
                            Well the middle one didnt really turn out like i had planned I had picked the specific picture of the peticular model because of her pose to draw from but I figgured I would post it since I had already put the work into it - I've designed a custom one of the first for a vinyl for my car but I've though about talking with Brian about adding them to the cafe press line up - I would need to get permission from the models first though is the issue because you would be selling for profit.
                            I gotta say the last two were the funnest to draw simply because i got to play around with the different paint styles on the car lol - I love the top one though it is the one that got me thinking about vinyls for the car - and it just snowballed from there - I was drawing her and I thought - hey what if I pull the grafic from the Clusters I made? - and then it was what if I pull the rendering of my car? lol then the bug really kicked I started searhing for specific poses on a pinup lifestyle forum I belong to and then it went from there - I had always capitulated about what the car would look like in Gunmetal with a burgundy off-center stripe - and then I saw a mitzu in gunmetal and stripes on the wheels so I had to do the red on the wheels and caps
                            Last edited by Festiva_tunner; 02-02-2010, 06:30 PM.

92 GL - parts car
                            97 aspire - parts car
                            87 323 DX - daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva_tunner View Post
                              Well the middle one didnt really turn out like i had planned I had picked the specific picture of the peticular model because of her pose to draw from but I figgured I would post it since I had already put the work into it - I've designed a custom one of the first for a vinyl for my car but I've though about talking with Brian about adding them to the cafe press line up - I would need to get permission from the models first though is the issue because you would be selling for profit.
                              I gotta say the last two were the funnest to draw simply because i got to play around with the different paint styles on the car lol - I love the top one though it is the one that got me thinking about vinyls for the car - and it just snowballed from there - I was drawing her and I thought - hey what if I pull the grafic from the Clusters I made? - and then it was what if I pull the rendering of my car? lol then the bug really kicked I started searhing for specific poses on a pinup lifestyle forum I belong to and then it went from there - I had always capitulated about what the car would look like in Gunmetal with a burgundy off-center stripe - and then I saw a mitzu in gunmetal and stripes on the wheels so I had to do the red on the wheels and caps
                              If you changed the model enough, you don't need permission, they were used as reference.
                              93 Festiva GL

Comment

Working...
                              X