My Festy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Festy

i've been on this site for a little bit so i thought it's about time i posted pics of my car. It's a 91 L five speed, 152,000 km on it (95,000 miles). So far i've put a civic short throw shifter, a 323GT wheel, the 323GT cluster, and HID's in it. Future plans are to throw the b6t and g25mr i have sitting in my shop in it. ENJOY!

A nice car is like another mans woman, you can look but do not touch!

91 civic h/b built and boosted a6/z6 and wagovan real time 4wd conversion
    68 plymouth barracuda fast back 4spd (summer car)
    91 L (RIP)
    65 plymouth sport fury 2dr convertible 440 (SOLD)
    63 plymouth valiant 2 dr sedan (SOLD)
    93 dodge dakota 5.2L 4x4 (SOLD)
    86 Ranger 2.9L 4x4 with 4inch lift (SOLD)

AND I WISH I STILL HAD THEM ALL!

Looks clean, I especially like the 323GT cluster.
    '90 LX

Comment

GREAT looking car man! I really dig the cluster and steering wheel :thumbup:

We're working on a little red 88 right now and I hope it looks as good as yours when we're done

Keep us updated...and you know how we love pics! :mrgreen:
      If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
      Zulu Ministries

Comment

Looks like a great start! Keep us updated.
        Brian
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
        :fish:

Comment

I love the red ones!!
          Pat

:fred:1993 5 spd "Big Red" - Daily Driver
          1994 Honda Del Sol DOHC VTEC
          2004 Mazda 3
          -----------
          5 million dogs and cats are euthanized each year in shelters. Have your pets spayed or neutered.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Seems like theres always new cars popping up with new decal patterns. Car looks awesome, I'm diggin' the cluster and wheel.

Comment

I'm sure people enjoy your HID's in the stock headlight housings. But ever since i got mine, i see alot of red festivas! Where before i rarely seen any.
              96 Pontiac Firehawk # 48.. 383 stroker
              81 Buick Regal Limited
              65 Chevrolet Corvar Monza 140hp

Comment

sweet car are you comming to the westiva meet?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Looks good man.. I hope mine comes out that good. keeps us updated......

Comment

Really like the gt cluster. Might have to pick one up now
                    It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                      I'm sure people enjoy your HID's in the stock headlight housings. But ever since i got mine, i see alot of red festivas! Where before i rarely seen any.
                      the only reason HID's seem bright to other drivers in stock lenses is because the stock lenses scatter the light to much. a simple re aiming of the lights a tad bit lower still provides extreme visibility and no middle fingers from oncoming traffic. some people just aren't aware of this and just throw them in with no re aim. it's the same effect as if your normal halogens were aimed to high, they to would seem very bright.

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                      sweet car are you comming to the westiva meet?
                      not this year. i have a bunch of car shows i'm going to with my other car. once i get the B6t in i'll be more motivated to show the festy off a bit.

91 L (RIP)

Comment

I'm well ahwere of how the light scatters cause of the fluting in the stock lights. But now you have to have them pointed low, so you're not trying to blind people, kind of defeats the purpuse of headlights! Also with them pointed low it is still bright up there with the 8000K rice ones thats in there. No matter how you look at it, HIDs in a non projector headlight is a no no... Also i'm going to tell you that you could of got a better deal for HIDs through DDM tuning. $70 for a slim ballast kit with the 9004 hi/lo bulbs.
                        96 Pontiac Firehawk # 48.. 383 stroker
                        81 Buick Regal Limited
                        65 Chevrolet Corvar Monza 140hp

Comment

i personally don't like the slim ballasts. they take longer to heat up. these ones are also direct import from china with phillips bulbs. and have lifetime waranty on ballasts and bulbs plus 24hr tech support. plus that's 100 bucks in my hand. through DDM i'd pay 70 plus shipping plus boarder fee to my door. probably would work out to more money. also 8000k's are not that bright. 4300K is the brightest light to the human eye. the further you are from that the more your going towards colour rather than visibility.
                          Last edited by Bazzy16; 02-16-2010, 12:14 AM.

91 L (RIP)

Comment

Working...
                          X