Don't Stare!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Stare!

Ok, you can stare. Nothing like a quick wash to get the car in better shape.
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Whenever you wash your Festiva it feels like a brand new car.
    '90 LX

Comment

I guess I've never washed mine then!
      Oscar

Comment

Looking good!
        "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Must be nice because you know there are others on here who wish they could wash their festy.
          Man should eat when he can for Man does not know when his last meal will be.

Comment

Originally posted by brickdog2000 View Post
            Must be nice because you know there are others on here who wish they could wash their festy.
            Actually, one of the requirements of my last residence was that I did not wash my car in the yard, and I had no other time (or money!) to wash my car somewhere else, so for 6 months, it sat dirty... So, I understand! Come by, I'll wash your Festiva!
            In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
            There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Working...
            X