Snow fun in the Ranchero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow fun in the Ranchero

I had a good time driving out of my back yard in the Ranchero. It was snowed in pretty good. I didn't expect to get it out. I didn't need to get it out but I did need to take the trash out. The city hadn't been picking it up on the curb due to the snow. So I Bumped it up over/through about a foot. It has big truck snow tires. It took about 10 minutes of playing with it to get it out. What can I say, it was fun! Then I added the curb trash to the trash in the bed and took it to the transfer station.

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Nice Paul. That looks like fun....
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Haha, looks like fun there. My Dad had a red Ranchero like yours that my Mom absolutely HATED.
      '90 LX

Comment

LOL! My wife hates mine!
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

that looks like a lot of fun.
          1973 Cb750 haven't touched it yet with no idea what I am planning on doing with it
          1978 25th Anniversary edition Corvette
          1983 Chevy Elcamino
          1993 Ford Festiva GL
          2003 Hyundia Santa Fe ( Wifes Daily driver)
          some old dodge motorhome I have no idea of the year

Comment

How can you hate a Ranchero? I wish I had one.
            Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
            '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
            '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

if your wife every convinces you to get rid of it, lemme know! I always wanted an older ranchero, El Camino, or dodge rampage, but since I really don't care for GM, it narrows it down a little
              89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
              94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
              2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
              1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
                if your wife every convinces you to get rid of it, lemme know! I always wanted an older ranchero, El Camino, or dodge rampage, but since I really don't care for GM, it narrows it down a little
                What about the Ford Durango?
                '90 LX

Comment

oh snap I never knew they existed! I like it!
                  94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...

Facebook Me!

Comment

Yeaaaaah it would cost a buttload to drive it up to NY. But it runs like a champ! As they say everything's for sale. But here it is in a couple of starring roles.... 8^)

This is The Void featuring Neanderpaul playing their cover of the Beatles' Ballad of John and Yoko. Special thanks to Garrett for driving. The featured ride ...

This is the latest live looping vid from neanderpaul. It was shot in my back yard with two sony digital cameras. the sound was taken from one of the cameras....

This is neanderpaul live at the Celebrate Catawba festival. You can see me roll by on my heelys! 8/15/09

Comment

dang that ranchero is practically a celebrity!

you couldn't do all that with a truckstiva!

Facebook Me!

Comment

What I should do is wait til I get famous and then sell it! lol!

Comment

YES! then someone like Leno will buy it and you could buy an entire fleet of festivas!

Facebook Me!

Comment

Now you're talkin'!

Comment

I owned a blue 74 ranchero back in 1979. I loved that car, or was it a truck. Fastest stock car I ever owned. The 351 Cleveland was a great motor. It had a strong automatic trans too. Don't remember what trans it was but it would curp the rear wheels when the trans shifted. I was down the shore and got drunk and slept in the back of it one night. Seeing yours brought back a lot of go memories. I even raced and beat a corvette on the Garden State Parkway once coming back home from the Shore. Hated trading it in, but had to get something with a back seat because I had a 2 year old son and another one on the way.

Comment

Working...
                              X