Some updated pictures of my Festy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some updated pictures of my Festy

well it was a pretty nice day today, so here are some updated pictures of my Festy. She seems to be running better and since I put the 14" tires and wheels on, it seems that the 5-speed trans ratio is much better. With the 12's it always seemed to be in between a gear if that makes any sense. Speedometer is off a bit, but I can deal with that until I can maybe find a gear that will correct it. Anyhow it looks kinda like a rat rod until the weather warms up enough to get some paint on it. Thanks again to everyone who has given me advice, input, and direction. This is a great bunch of enthusiasts on here. You guys are tops in my book!

91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
    82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Nice looking festiva!! it may not be shiny in the sunlight but it looks pretty solid!! :thumbright:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Looking good my man! :thumbup:

I'm not sure if I'd paint it or just shoot it with some hot rod flatz! I'm kinda diggin the primer look on it
      If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
      Zulu Ministries

Comment

Yep looks solid. Yeah, stick with the hot rod flat paint and maybe add some simple old school pin striping to it.
        '90 LX

Comment

Working...
        X