Dads New Whip....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dads New Whip....

So since my parents moved 2 provinces over to BC my dad has been looking for a festy... Well I was killing some time searching around for him on the internet and I found one... Its a 93 gl with the sport package... looks pretty good, he sent me some pics... I guess everything is there except the drivers seat has been changed out...it has about 180000kms on it...

Oh ya and he got it for only $500

Here's the pics...

Oh and it came with all the factory books, key codes, everything...

90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
    BEFORE AFTER

nice whip awesome deal spoilers worth 200$ and thats a 90 lx seat swapped in drivers spot aswell nice grab

should clean up real nice
    93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
    RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
    RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

keep an eye out

I'll keep an eye out for a matching driver's seat for you. There were two matching sport seats at Corey's Wreckers, but they crushed them over the winter.
      I have a line on new Festiva junkyard pickup today. I will be phoning to see what they got. First dibs is always nice.

Comment

Ya we may have a lead on a sport seat from another member closer to him, just waiting to see...

I think he is pretty happy with it so far.... I like the cargo cover and the full door panels...
        90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
        BEFORE AFTER

Comment

Nice find.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Originally posted by Maxtiva View Post
            Nice find.
            X2 Looks good.:thumbleft:
            '90 LX

Comment

Awesome car. And it doesn't have those annoying automatic seatbelts the US Festivas got!
              White '89L auto - Sold!
              Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

looks sharp - good find

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                92 GL - parts car
                97 aspire - parts car
                87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Looks sharp. Actually looks so much like one I passed on a couple of years ago it's scary. Spoiler and all. Not even sure where that car ended up.

Nice Snag! :thumbleft:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                  1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                  1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                  Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

nice festy!
                    1973 Cb750 haven't touched it yet with no idea what I am planning on doing with it
                    1978 25th Anniversary edition Corvette
                    1983 Chevy Elcamino
                    1993 Ford Festiva GL
                    2003 Hyundia Santa Fe ( Wifes Daily driver)
                    some old dodge motorhome I have no idea of the year

Comment

sweet looks nice

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Nice deal for $500.00
                        Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                        '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                        '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

thats awesome... mine came with all the books and warrenty card and key card too...
                          I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X