Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really nice 4 door from the Kia Pride forum

Here's a link to the album it's in.

Last edited by fastivaca; 03-13-2010, 05:34 PM.
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

looks sweet but the link is broken

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Link fixed....
      Ian
      Calgary AB, Canada
      93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
      59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Was the four door Pride imported to Canada?

Comment

sweet thanks

lovin the rims

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieZ View Post
            Was the four door Pride imported to Canada?
            it was never offerd over here but you could get one brought in...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Nice on the outside, rice on the inside.

Though the sideways fart can is rice too.
              91GL BP/F3A with boost
              13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

I think it's an awesome ride!
                1993 Ford Festiva GL "My Cream Puff & new project"

1998 Isuzu Rodeo
                1994 Suzuki Intruder 1400cc "Da Cruiser"
                1999 Chevy Silverado Z71 "My Work Horse"
                1994 Isuzu Trooper "Camo Off Road Beast"

1989 Festiva L Stock Engine "Rallytiva71"
                Daily Driver,Rally Racing Look,Little Additions Daily. *******Sold*******
                FOTM October 09/ October Page FF.Com 2010 Calendar.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3810528

Comment

I have installed ceiling lights very similar to these and light up very well .. I recommend them

if I write badly....thanks google translator

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                    sweet thanks

lovin the rims
                    They look like my new wheels...
                    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

looking good

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

I think the exterior is more rice than the interior, especially that tail finisher and the lower lip on the front bumper.

The huge tach though and the speakers in the kick panels are a bit much too.
                        89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                        94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                        2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                        1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

:thumbleft:^^ You know thats right!!
                          In the 90's we had Clinton in office. We also had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama in office and we have no Hope and no Cash.
                          God grant me the serenity to accept what I cannot change, strength to change what I cannot accept, and wisdom to hide the bodies of those who piss me off!:-)
                          This is NOT an abandoned vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
                            I think the exterior is more rice than the interior, especially that tail finisher and the lower lip on the front bumper.

The huge tach though and the speakers in the kick panels are a bit much too.

The Pino brothers like to go all out on their rides, I seen some of coolest tivas on the Pride club, & seen how proudly they build their rides is contageous!
                            1993 Ford Festiva GL "My Cream Puff & new project"

1998 Isuzu Rodeo
                            1994 Suzuki Intruder 1400cc "Da Cruiser"
                            1999 Chevy Silverado Z71 "My Work Horse"
                            1994 Isuzu Trooper "Camo Off Road Beast"

1989 Festiva L Stock Engine "Rallytiva71"
                            Daily Driver,Rally Racing Look,Little Additions Daily. *******Sold*******
                            FOTM October 09/ October Page FF.Com 2010 Calendar.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3810528

Comment

I give them mad props for the work, just not all my taste.
                              89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                              94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                              2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                              1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Working...
                              X