My festie Rat Rod "The Black Widow"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My festie Rat Rod "The Black Widow"

ok so here she is shes about 70% done so far ive changed all the struts and cut the springs, put a new fly wheel, new clutch, lower control arms and tie rods, 2 new tires, new hub caps, new cross drilled and slotted rotors, new calipers, new drums and shoes for the rear, new racing seats (still not in the car yet)new shift knob, tinted the windows, HID conversion and i did all the maintenance oils and filters let me know what you think so far i think im getting a lil closer to what i want
    this is how she looked when i got her

pic of the interior i plan on changing it to all black

my seats that came in today

:headbang::dj:
    Last edited by SiC sEnSe; 03-30-2010, 09:35 PM.

i almost forgot heres with the new hubbies

things to come if i can find them some white wall tires B6t and finish the interior do some body work and flat black paint job
    Last edited by SiC sEnSe; 03-30-2010, 09:36 PM.

Comment

wow, those are some sick seats!

ps: The brackets are going to have to be custom fabbed, the festy is all weird for mounting points.

Mon arme a moi, c'est un stylo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kofkof_00 View Post
        wow, those are some sick seats!

ps: The brackets are going to have to be custom fabbed, the festy is all weird for mounting points.

thanks dude yeah me and a buddy from work are going to make the brackets i wish i could just buy a set.... lets see some pics of your seats they look good

Comment

here's the other side, we extended the front tabs, but had to make a custom rear bracket out of 1/4 angle steel.

At least they're on solid.

Mon arme a moi, c'est un stylo.

Comment

my friend had those seats in his t-bird, i found them very flat and hard... but once they got worn in they felt ok... i like my rib-braker seat

ignore the cat hair... that got cleaned off

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
              my friend had those seats in his t-bird, i found them very flat and hard... but once they got worn in they felt ok... i like my rib-braker seat

ignore the cat hair... that got cleaned off

sweet seat!!

Originally posted by Kofkof_00 View Post
              here's the other side, we extended the front tabs, but had to make a custom rear bracket out of 1/4 angle steel.

At least they're on solid.
              yeah thats all that matters they looks good

Comment

Are those 12" racing discs, I use to have some like that a long time ago, where did you get them? Send me a link if you have one for those.
                Last edited by Breedlove; 03-31-2010, 03:58 PM.
                93 Festiva GL

Comment

Originally posted by SiC sEnSe View Post
                  That looks good!
                  Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                  '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                  '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

They are a hundred bucks on this site http://hubcapmike.com/rdc01-12.html
                    93 Festiva GL

Comment

Originally posted by Breedlove View Post
                      They are a hundred bucks on this site http://hubcapmike.com/rdc01-12.html

U beat me to it glad u found them now I just hope no idiot tries to steal them

Now all I Need to find some white walls big time my uncle did a lil Photoshop and i love the way it came out

Last edited by SiC sEnSe; 03-31-2010, 10:47 PM.

Comment

You know what happened to mine, one of them spun off, and I couldn't find it. Also, I saw on Overhaulin, or some show like that, they put one screw through the hubcap into the rim to secure it. They only showed it for a second so, that is all the info I have about that trick.
                        93 Festiva GL

Comment

Here is a pic of mine with the hubcaps from the early 90's, I trashed this festiva when I got my first airbrush.
                          93 Festiva GL

Comment

You know what happened to mine, one of them spun off, and I couldn't find it. Also, I saw on Overhaulin, or some show like that, they put one screw through the hubcap into the rim to secure it. They only showed it for a second so, that is all the info I have about that trick.
                            im going to have to look into that

Here is a pic of mine with the hubcaps from the early 90's, I trashed this festiva when I got my first airbrush.
                            sweet :rr:

Comment

It's hard to go wrong with "moon disc" caps. Looks cool!
                              Subcompact Culture: The Small Car Blog
                              Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

Working...
                              X