haha...made a bet with my Nephew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha...made a bet with my Nephew

The he would not eat a 3 day old egg yolk that had been sitting outside...

well he took the bet...nothing to drink till it was completely eaten and swallowed

man the look on his face had me laughing so hard I was crying...he almost puked a couple times

He ended up doing it but it was worth the $5.00 to watch him do it. He said it turned to powder as soon as he bit it and he had no more spit to get through it. Said it was crunchy and powdery and tasted like cat food....lol
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

You are terrible...
    The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
    89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

At least he had some dr. pepper to wash it down with.
      90 Festiva L Auto - Parts
      93 Festiva L 5 speed
      93 Festiva LX 5 speed

Comment

yep worth the 5 bucks lol
        the heart beat of america stops here______________/\
        \/\_____________FORD
        FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by JumboShrimp View Post
          At least he had some dr. pepper to wash it down with.
          lol...not until after it was completely gone...
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          I will sleep when I die!
          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Lol, I did that to my son at the grocery once...Bet him $10 to eat a habanero. Chew it all and swallow
            John

91L 5-speed, RIP
            89L 4-speed, teal/white
            http://johnriederer.blogspot.com

Comment

Wife was PISSED.
              John

91L 5-speed, RIP
              89L 4-speed, teal/white
              http://johnriederer.blogspot.com

Comment

Any parasites inside it?

Karl
                '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

I would of puked.:pukeright:
                  '90 LX

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
                    Any parasites inside it?

Karl
                    lol....non that I could see....too bad
                    89L Silver EFI auto
                    91GL Green Auto DD
                    I will sleep when I die!

Comment

that's funny! $5.00 I would have done it for $10 at the least.
                      89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                      94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                      2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                      1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Willie, generally, parasites don't let you see them before you begin to host the parasitic part of their life cycles!

Thus the phrase, "outta sight, parasite!"

Karl
                        '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                        '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                        '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                        '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                        '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Here's a good one.

Get some chocolate frosting. Go outside and put a blob on the grass. Bet little kids that you'll eat dog crap. Then (of course) eat the frosting.

Next, walk over to some real dog crap and dare the kids to try it too.

Yes, I got in trouble, but it was totally worth it.
                          Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                          '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                          '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

ouch now that is kinda mean! At least egg yokes baked in the sun aren't pre-eaten!
                            89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                            94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                            2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                            1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by JPT View Post
                              Here's a good one.

Get some chocolate frosting. Go outside and put a blob on the grass. Bet little kids that you'll eat dog crap. Then (of course) eat the frosting.

Next, walk over to some real dog crap and dare the kids to try it too.

Yes, I got in trouble, but it was totally worth it.
                              And then, of course, inform them that what you really ate was chocolate frosting.
                              90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                              09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
                              X