Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

went out with my bro, dad and wife found around 50 in 4 or 5 hours

Comment

ya not for me, I have a hard time choking back the ones that come in a can when they are mixed in with foods i like...

Or deep fried ones I can handle that... all wrapped in crispy, battery, greasy goodness...mmmmmmmm...
      90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
      BEFORE AFTER

Comment

wth??

Great, but I thought this was a car site, not the Martha Stewart program? Just kidding......
        92 GL, 98k
        77 Chevy shortbed

Comment

these are not the same as the ones you get in spaghetti sauce or on a pizza. they taste awesome. i dont care for regular mushrooms at all, but morels are a different story completely. these are good fried in a skillet with butter.

Comment

Originally posted by MTec007 View Post
            went out with my bro, dad and wife found around 50 in 4 or 5 hours
            Nice find, you found them today ? I thought it was getting too late in the season. Guess not.
            sigpic
            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

yeah we found them today, in the cold wet rain :-P but it was fun and im all mushroomed out now. they are getting harder to find now but they are still out there, i found around 5 or 6 that had gone bad though

Comment

Excellent,. Im north of you so I guess its still possible. The undergrowth is so tall here now though I doubt Id find them. Kudos on a nice haul, and Bon Appetit !!
                sigpic
                The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

my dad said the grass and briers are getting worse real fast compared to a few days ago, and they were hard to spot due to that.. and someone came through before us and cut the stems off.. but thats cool i didnt mention this was my first hunt too!

edit: oh and im in Ohio right now not TN
                  Last edited by MTec007; 05-11-2010, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X