No announcement yet.

Car finally painted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks awesome man! Glad you finally were able to get it done up! Titanium Gray is what I want to paint my aspire if I ever get the swap done and the rust fixed.
    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

BEAUTIFUL car man! love the gray on black wheels

Comment

That Is Sexy! I love it! :thumbright:
        -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
        -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
        -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Love that color! It's somewhat similar to my flint mica Scion TC.

Comment

Just wait till you see the bumper on it, bad A@@. It is very close to flint mica Scion's. I have scene that color.

Eurotiva I would glady share the base tune with you but since i bought the unit from Lex over on Clubprotege.com and it is his tune he makes money off from I would prefer if you asked him first. I don't want to be giving away what he worked hard to achieve and makes money from it.

Comment

Very nice Logan!! it sure looks sweet!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

weird. i just looked at this thread. i posted my festiva on another forum (patuned.com) and someone responded

Originally posted by saxon View Post
                nice!! my friend just got done with his and had it painted

looks like the same car to me. i asked what you had done to it and he never responded.

Comment

Yeah Saxon builds some mean hondas. Small world. He is over on 607motorsports.com too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gforcefd View Post
                    Just wait till you see the bumper on it, bad A@@. It is very close to flint mica Scion's. I have scene that color.
                    Did you end up using the Subaru bumper?
                    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Wow your car looks crazy sexy!!!
                      The left lane? Are you crazy!!! I never drive in the left lane...It's full of freaks driving the wrong way and charging right at you!!!

Comment

Yes I actually ended up using two subby bumpers because I messed up the first. Should be picking the car up tonight and then I will be working on assembling it for a few hours tonight.

Comment

do you know what kind of paint was used ? single stage or base/clear ? urethane or acrylic ?
                          05 focus zx3 5spd 180k 2.5 inch mbrp exhaust , steeda sri and ford racing dynamic suspension

Comment

Base/Clear brand name is OMNI. He had a bit of a issue with the paint not covering well. There is primer/sealer on the car, then 4-5 coats of base, and 5 coats of clear on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                              weird. i just looked at this thread. i posted my festiva on another forum (patuned.com) and someone responded

looks like the same car to me. i asked what you had done to it and he never responded.
                              BP + Protege Transmission + Suspension + Megasquirt air and Fuel + too much money to list a bit of what is done.

Comment

lookin very sleek :thumbup:

Comment

Working...
                                X