The Rallytiva is Gone! But I got a New 1993

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rallytiva is Gone! But I got a New 1993

Hi Guys, well my rallytiva sold last weekend, It went to a new loving Home Furtunatly another festiva family, 18 Year old girl from Minnesota Bough it, so if you see her in the forum please welcome her, her Family owns 3 festivas so I know rally is going to be just fine, I just got to figure out what to do about my name on the site? Oh well I'm sure a Moderator will have some wise advise, anyways on my way back from selling rally my Dauther spot it a Festiva for sale so I had to stop & ask, It was a Cream Puff I just had to have it, it's a 1993 auto, with only 78k miles in it, this baby purrs!
    This is going to be my new project, I have to deside in the next few days what look i'm going with this time hopefully start on it soon so I can make my next meet,in the mean time I'm putting the final touches on my 94 Trooper, she's coming along real nice, here are a few pictures of both I like to share, I'll be posting pictures of the finished truck next week & also any modifications made to my new Tiva enjoy the Pics.!!:happy7:

1993 Ford Festiva GL "My Cream Puff & new project"

1998 Isuzu Rodeo
    1994 Suzuki Intruder 1400cc "Da Cruiser"
    1999 Chevy Silverado Z71 "My Work Horse"
    1994 Isuzu Trooper "Camo Off Road Beast"

1989 Festiva L Stock Engine "Rallytiva71"
    Daily Driver,Rally Racing Look,Little Additions Daily. *******Sold*******
    FOTM October 09/ October Page FF.Com 2010 Calendar.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3810528

Sweet, first festy purchased at salvation army!
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Nice snag on the festy! I really like that color! It even looks to be rust free!
      The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
      89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
        Thanks, That's just where I was able to pull over to take some pictures.

1998 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
          Originally posted by doylerl View Post
          Nice snag on the festy! I really like that color! It even looks to be rust free!

Thanks, The car has no rust, it was kept on heated garage, wich I think is really rare for a Festy!

1998 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Well Im sad, surprised, happy and excited . Dont think I would have sold rallystiva to an 18 year old though. Wrecked in a year would be my guess, but I hope Im wrong. Good luck with the newest one. Your daughter has 20/20 festivision !! Congrats !!
            sigpic
            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Nice find. Nice camo on the trooper too. Its fun painting camo isn't it?

Comment

I have a suggestion for a new name......stickeritup
                -Greg
                Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                Redneck Engineer
                FOTY - '09
                5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

I cant believe an 18 year old girl bought your car
                  91GL BP/F3A with boost
                  13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

I like your new Festy and the paint on the Trooper. If the Festy weren't so nice, I'd match the camo paint job on it!

Karl
                    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

It's sad to hear the Rallytiva is gone, but I can't wait to see what you do with the new one.
                      '90 LX

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
                        I like your new Festy and the paint on the Trooper. If the Festy weren't so nice, I'd match the camo paint job on it!

Karl
                        Yeah he wouldn't want to make it any nicer with a sweet camo job :tongue5:.

Comment

Aside from those red door handles, yours looks like a twin to mine!
                          nice!
                          1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
                          1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
                          Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
                          website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

Great score, congrats! I'm surprised a GL doesn't have intermittent wipers tho. But that's easily remedied, along with a tach cluster.
                            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys, Believe me it's really tempting camo mactch to the trooper but I would want in any way take resuwrecked signature lol!!
                              & you're right resuwrecked painting camo it's a blast, I already started on a Jeep Cherokee I'm doing for a friend, he saw mine & loved it! & had to have it, of course there is no way I'll doit identical to mine that would be like giving a family recipe away

As far as the Festi goes, I'm leaning towards a Tuner Look, Slammed down w/15's,full exhaust, Custom Body Kit,Spoiler,Functional Hood scoop,some mild body shaving ,complete Sounds,fully customised interior & for now that's all it comes to mind but I'm sure more will come as I go along, This car is so clean & runs so good that I don't mind puting the money & time in to it, I'll be starting a thread soon on the new build & try to keep you guys updated, Who knows maybe I'll shoot for FOTM the way it is or just wait & do it when is done.

1998 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Working...
                              X