more macro from me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more macro from me

For those who don't remember this is the shot that got me hooked. I'll probably never get a better shot but I'll keep trying. This assassin bug is standing on a quarter.

And this is the unlikely camera. an ancient fuji fine pix a210. 3.2 mp. It has no outer lens so the field of focus is maybe 1mm?

I pulled it out since the bugs are back out! Love all critters and especially arthropods!
    This guy was maybe 3mm wide.

The stink bugs that grow in number every year. I freeze them for about 2 minutes. Then I put them under the light and have maybe 2 minutes to catch a pic before they start moving again.

This little flower was maybe 1/2"

These little spiders were Sooooo tiny. I couldn't tell they were spiders at first. Maybe 1mm?

This little flyer is standing on my guitar string ball end bracelet. He is standing on 2 ends. He is 4 mm.

Fingernail and ant.

Any guesses?

Any guesses?

My work boot rivet.

Guesses?

This little clover is about 5 mm

Guesses?
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

an amarican using the metric.... WTF!!!! lol jk... isnt it easy

nice pics too that camera makes me laugh....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

the first mystery one looks like a piece of a brick of sorts.
      89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
      94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
      2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
      1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
        the first mystery one looks like a piece of a brick of sorts.
        bingo! Too easy I guess.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
          an amarican using the metric.... WTF!!!! lol jk... isnt it easy

nice pics too that camera makes me laugh....
          metric makes sense!

Comment

A brick? A ring? button on a shoe or glove? Denim? no clue on the last one!

those are pretty good considering the camera! LOL
            Last edited by Britstiva; 05-03-2010, 08:43 PM.
            www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
            www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
            Snoopy's
            4621 Atlantic Ave
            Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

Nice photos!
              Pat

:fred:1993 5 spd "Big Red" - Daily Driver
              1994 Honda Del Sol DOHC VTEC
              2004 Mazda 3
              -----------
              5 million dogs and cats are euthanized each year in shelters. Have your pets spayed or neutered.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Britstiva View Post
                A brick? A ring? button on a shoe or glove? Denim? no clue on the last one!

those are pretty good considering the camera! LOL
                brick, ring, rivet on my boot, and denim. Yep, these were easy. But good job!

Comment

Originally posted by Stivadiva View Post
                  Nice photos!
                  thanks Pat!

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                    metric makes sense!
                    your the first amarican that i have ever heard say that.... and even most of the people that i know say that the imperial system is better... but i love the metric system the only thing that i still use that is imperial is HP

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

I would have a hard time giving up my mph and my mpg. But if it all switched that would be great. I mean 10's are so easy to work with. BTW amArican?! lol!

Comment

im not that good at spelling lol....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

I shoudl go look for potato bugs. They are so UGLY LOL

Oh yeah some thoughts on Imperial system:
                          5k and 10k runs are for charity. Marathons have mile markers.

Pop songs wouldn't be the same if you couldn't see for miles and miles or to walk a mile in another guy's shoes.

Do perverts outside of the US boast about their 25 cm's? We know the conversions but centimeters just sound small.

The younger generation knows the metric system just fine when they are getting cash together for marijuana, so I dont think Americans are as ignorant or non-accepting as we once were. Not where it counts anyway.
                          1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                            im not that good at spelling lol....
                            LOL oops! I thought you were just picking on us!

Comment

Dental plaque ??? 8^)

Dont you mean Mirco ?
                              Last edited by freshtiva; 05-04-2010, 11:45 PM.
                              sigpic
                              The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                              https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                              Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Working...
                              X