viscous man eating pitbulls oh noez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• viscous man eating pitbulls oh noez

yea sorry i cant spell , anyways here are my 2 dogs blue and star.

05 focus zx3 5spd 180k 2.5 inch mbrp exhaust , steeda sri and ford racing dynamic suspension

Pit bulls are cool dogs. It's a shame that society gives them a bad reputation.

My cousin had a pit bull. His name was King. He was a big dog, with a BIG head and a big mouth. People would get scared if the dog so much as looked at them. King was the sweetest dog you would ever want to meet.

Contrast that with my friends chihuahua. The most evil dog I ever met. That dog would bite anyone, anytime for any reason. It would even bite his owner when he tried to feed him.
    Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
    '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
    '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Cool dogs. Pitbulls are like girlfriends. How they act towards you is directly affected by how the last guy treated them.
      Rots are the same way. I have pics around here somewhere of mine laying between my twins when they were still on bottles, each kid with their bottle propped up on the dog. Most patient dog I have ever had.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
      1989 L - 247K miles Slick
      1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
      Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

My dad's home owner's insurance wouldn't carry him because we had 2 pitbulls. My dad had him come out and meet them. The guy came over and actually got in the kennel with them and played with them. Needless to say, that rule is on a case by case policy now.
        The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
        89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

Originally posted by JPT View Post
          Pit bulls are cool dogs. It's a shame that society gives them a bad reputation.
          X2 nice dogs tho, they look like good happy dogs

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

I'm glad that pit bulls have such a loving disposition. I think it's the biggest thing keeping their species alive. Honestly I've never run across a pit bull that was vicious, now that I think of it. Protective, but not vicious. I know people fight them, but if it's anything like how the greyhounds are treated at the track and after (until they're adopted by an understanding, loving family) I totally understand why they lash out unexpectedly. I would probably do the same. Kudos to you for taking care of a misunderstood breed. Much like a Festiva, eh? hahaha

Chihuahuas are Satan incarnate.
            Last edited by DriverOne; 05-31-2010, 01:04 PM.
            In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
            There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

I bet they'd be good teryaki-style...
              Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
              Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

I had one but gave it away when my homeowner's insurance said they were going to drop me. He was a great dog but had his own stubborn will sometimes.

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

^^Any dog can have a stubborn side....the pit bull gets a bad rap because of the strength of its bite and locking jaws. There are far more bites and attacks attributed to other dogs but you do not hear about all of them because they tend not to be as serious. Pit Bulls are very nice dogs unless mistreated and trained wrong....but that can be any dog.
                  "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                  89L Silver EFI auto
                  91GL Green Auto DD
                  There ain't no rest for the wicked
                  until we close our eyes for good.
                  I will sleep when I die!
                  I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
                    ^^Any dog can have a stubborn side....the pit bull gets a bad rap because of the strength of its bite and locking jaws. There are far more bites and attacks attributed to other dogs but you do not hear about all of them because they tend not to be as serious. Pit Bulls are very nice dogs unless mistreated and trained wrong....but that can be any dog.
                    they dont have locking jaws.
                    05 focus zx3 5spd 180k 2.5 inch mbrp exhaust , steeda sri and ford racing dynamic suspension

Comment

We kept an older female pit for a friend several months. She had had 3 litters in her life and was very maternal towards my wife and I and the cat!! The dog and cat ended up napping in the bed all the time. She had some scary jaws. My wife was playing with her in the yard with a Frisbee. She got nicked pretty good on the finger once. It was an accident. Those happen with all breeds. But an accident can be worse when they are sporting weapons like those!
                      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by fattie View Post
                        they dont have locking jaws.
                        not a true locking jaw but what people have come to perceive as locking jaws because of the way they will just hang on at all cost once they bite down onto something.
                        "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                        89L Silver EFI auto
                        91GL Green Auto DD
                        There ain't no rest for the wicked
                        until we close our eyes for good.
                        I will sleep when I die!
                        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
                          not a true locking jaw but what people have come to perceive as locking jaws because of the way they will just hang on at all cost once they bite down onto something.
                          yea , they just have strong jaws. german shepards and rotties jaws are just as stronger if not stronger than pitbulls.

Comment

You just dont see weiner dogs and chihuhas eating 2 year olds faces off. I like all dogs but pits and rotts just aren't going to be here until my daughter is grown.
                            1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
                              You just dont see weiner dogs and chihuhas eating 2 year olds faces off. I like all dogs but pits and rotts just aren't going to be here until my daughter is grown.
                              x2
                              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
                              X