An ending... and a new beginning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An ending... and a new beginning...

In a week or so my old 89' Festiva will be sold. I sure am going to miss that little car Lots of fun times, and memories with it, plus it was the first festiva I ever drove out on the highway But I have a new car to drive now, and can't have 3 cars around so it has to go.. O'well.

Here's a few last pics of it..

I'll stop by the forum and check up on things every once in a while See you guys later.

Just kidding! :lol:

I'm not going anywhere! I'll still be around
    Still have the 93' to re-rebuild

Going to do a complete rebuild on this car, and a engine swap, so stay tuned for that later on.
    -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
    -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
    -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

I've heard of a back-seat driver, but that's ridiculous!
    If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
    Mark S.

Comment

I hope you remember to swap the nice rims off the white one back onto the green one
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
        I hope you remember to swap the nice rims off the white one back onto the green one
        I am! No way I'm letting go of my VX's!! Gonna pick up some cheap steelies from the jy to throw on there for when I get rid of it.
        -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
        -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
        -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Going to have to be rough to watch that thing headed out of your driveway in someone else's hands, eh?

The 89 looks good. Didn't know you had gotten the fender replaced. Nice. :thumbleft:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
          1989 L - 247K miles Slick
          1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
          Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
          X