• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plain Festiva

Well i took a few pics of the festiva i drive
    it's pretty plain not in too bad shape though
    now to see if i can make the pics work

I like it! Personally, I prefer the clean & simple look. That is actually a very nice Festiva. The bumpers are straight, not much rust, no hail damage, factory alloy wheels and the "swish" stripe. Have you ever tried to polish out the paint? You could re-stain the bumpers, fix the rust on the driver's rear and only paint it from the body side moulding down. Maybe a dark charcoal or something that would look like a factory 2-tone like the Fox body Mustangs.
    Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
    04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
    62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
    Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Nice clean L Plus. Did it have the alloys when you got it or did you put them on?
      1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
      1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
      Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
      website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

Amazing, I was always a sucker for plain and simple cars. Not a bad thing just saying

Comment

It had those wheels on it when we got it
          there are 2 things i hate about the car
          well 3
          first, it's red...
          2nd, it's fwd
          3rd, it only has 4 speeds ;P

Comment

A red one!!! Can I have your hood?
            Pat

:fred:1993 5 spd "Big Red" - Daily Driver
            1994 Honda Del Sol DOHC VTEC
            2004 Mazda 3
            -----------
            5 million dogs and cats are euthanized each year in shelters. Have your pets spayed or neutered.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

I like it! It's nice and straight. With minimal work it would be a really nice Festiva.
              '90 LX

Comment

it's not really my car it's my mom's it's just what i get to drive
                she wants to sell the car but i doubt we'd get very much out of it and wouldn't be able to get anything else
                i'd personally trade it for a pickup as i can do more with a pickup but not my call lol

Comment

If you want to sell it I have a buyer.
                  Brian
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                  :fish:

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                    it's not really my car it's my mom's it's just what i get to drive
                    she wants to sell the car but i doubt we'd get very much out of it and wouldn't be able to get anything else
                    i'd personally trade it for a pickup as i can do more with a pickup but not my call lol
                    For what little you'd get, you might as well keep it. Cheap on gas, cheap on insurance, cheap to fix and maintain.
                    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Ya,don't say that to loud,it will be gone and you will be walking,it might just be a Festiva but it's wheels and I never met a woman yet that wanted to walk to the movie. Good Luck
                      An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

well after a discussion with my mother and showing her some pics of people's cars on this site i have been given the go ahead to do some modding to it
                        first thing will probably be some reliability and such making sure it's a good running car
                        then probably just a simple paint... i hate red HURRAY- maybe flat black not sure yet
                        who knows maybe one day i can make it a rwd doubtful as i'm not very good with this stuff but never know

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                          well after a discussion with my mother and showing her some pics of people's cars on this site i have been given the go ahead to do some modding to it
                          first thing will probably be some reliability and such making sure it's a good running car
                          then probably just a simple paint... i hate red HURRAY- maybe flat black not sure yet
                          who knows maybe one day i can make it a rwd doubtful as i'm not very good with this stuff but never know
                          You hate red? That's a very nice festiva! Are you really gonna paint it flat black, like some kinda backwoods redneck hack job? Just buff it
                          The H.A.M.B.
                          http://www.jalopyjournal.com

Comment

^Buffing and waxing does wonders to a neglected paint job. Try that before you paint.
                            See if it changes your mind. If not, flat black ftw if done properly...
                            93L sold. First FESTY!
                            91L blue monster "BP swapped!" Robbed of its Heart for other Festy!
                            91GL blue bandit(thanks to sparky) Sold twice! lol
                            89L (thanks again to sparky) "SCRAPPED without my permission!!!!:nono:
                            93L Clean Green Machine! (Thanks to Sedat)-Sold to other member!
                            89 Auto LX Wrecked and stripped. violin
                            93GL Sold Too Soon!
                            91GL BP powered, ALL OPTIONS! banana time

Comment

Originally posted by red stiva View Post
                              You hate red? That's a very nice festiva! Are you really gonna paint it flat black, like some kinda backwoods redneck hack job? Just buff it
                              you act like being a redneck backwoods hillbilly is a bad thing
                              for your info i'm a gun toting card carrying member of said community
                              and yes i hate red it's one of the stupidest looking colors on ANY car period

Comment

Working...
                              X