Time to clean her up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to clean her up!

Decided since she's run good time to make her a little better looking. Removed the body moldings still need to get the adhesive off the drivers door. Working on tinting the windows this week, 20% on the rear and 35% up front. First one I did was the back passenger and it was perfect.. till I tried to put it on. Still doesn't look bad overall. Need to strip the back drivers off old and purple. Funny it was the only window tinted when I got it.

Once tinting is done going to work on painting and fixing dents. The crappy paint side is straight the good paint side has alot of dents... funny how that is. Need to replace the passenger fender also. Going with $50 paint job using the blue shade. Had a good set of $4 hubcaps till yesterday till one decided to part ways going 40mph... that was awesome.
    91 rusty Festiva 260k

Front windows done! Getting easier by the window although I cheated and removed the windows. Did the fronts in 35% which part of me wishes I would of done 20% but 35 is the state law. Going to get the back window from the parts car for the drivers rear probably easy than removal. Probably do the brow and rear window this weekend... not looking forward to it.
    91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

Working...
    X