Craig creek adventures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig creek adventures

I took the wife and kids to Craig Creek recreation area here in VA two weekends in a row. It's about 1.25 hours from home. Good times!!! I get so wrapped up in swimming and catching critters I rarely take pics! ME?! Got a few this second trip though.

Last edited by neanderpaul; 08-15-2010, 10:10 PM.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

looks like fun Paul
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Good times for sure. I grab life and LIVE IT!
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

awesome! looks like fun travels and that turtle looks angry. lol
        1990 Ford Festiva 196k Automatic (Gone) " It's a small car so you gotta drive it like your ticked off... Small cars need to be driven fast"
        :spam1:is delicious

Comment

93L sold. First FESTY!
          91L blue monster "BP swapped!" Robbed of its Heart for other Festy!
          91GL blue bandit(thanks to sparky) Sold twice! lol
          89L (thanks again to sparky) "SCRAPPED without my permission!!!!:nono:
          93L Clean Green Machine! (Thanks to Sedat)-Sold to other member!
          89 Auto LX Wrecked and stripped. violin
          93GL Sold Too Soon!
          91GL BP powered, ALL OPTIONS! banana time

Comment

Lol!

Comment

^^ Haha lol!!! thats great.
              1990 Ford Festiva 196k Automatic (Gone) " It's a small car so you gotta drive it like your ticked off... Small cars need to be driven fast"
              :spam1:is delicious

Comment

What did you promise that turtle if he would look your way and say cheese,then in the next ones it looks like you told him his mother was soup last night and he was next!! seriously you have a nack for taking good pic's keep up the good work, we enjoy them. The White House

We got the mud flaps and they were primo.
                Last edited by sc72; 08-17-2010, 06:59 PM.
                An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Lol! I posted this same thread on bandmix.com. They asked me what I said to the turtle to get him to mug like that. I said ... Ever hear of turtle soup? :lol:

Comment

lol thats priceless.
                    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                      ... I grab life and LIVE IT!
                      I've forgotten how to do that anymore....
                      If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
                      Mark S.

Comment

The following pics show why I didn't didn't take pics the Saturday before! Thanks to our family friend Suzanne for taking them! Yes this is me!

And my 78 year old dad on the rope swing!!

He got me! Broke the skin too! LOL!

This guy was flying around hauling a big caterpillar!

And the view when you first arrive/leave...

Comment

That's Beautiful country out there! Awesome pics Paul.
                          1993 Ford Festiva GL "My Cream Puff & new project"

1998 Isuzu Rodeo
                          1994 Suzuki Intruder 1400cc "Da Cruiser"
                          1999 Chevy Silverado Z71 "My Work Horse"
                          1994 Isuzu Trooper "Camo Off Road Beast"

1989 Festiva L Stock Engine "Rallytiva71"
                          Daily Driver,Rally Racing Look,Little Additions Daily. *******Sold*******
                          FOTM October 09/ October Page FF.Com 2010 Calendar.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3810528

Comment

Thanks! It is beautiful indeed!

Comment

Working...
                            X