Painted Valve Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painted Valve Covers

Was looking at my engine and It looked plain, So I painted the VC.
    It made the whole engine bay look "cleaner".

Post pix of your painted Valve Covers...

93L sold. First FESTY!
    91L blue monster "BP swapped!" Robbed of its Heart for other Festy!
    91GL blue bandit(thanks to sparky) Sold twice! lol
    89L (thanks again to sparky) "SCRAPPED without my permission!!!!:nono:
    93L Clean Green Machine! (Thanks to Sedat)-Sold to other member!
    89 Auto LX Wrecked and stripped. violin
    93GL Sold Too Soon!
    91GL BP powered, ALL OPTIONS! banana time

take a look in my signature

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

I wear my sunglasses at night..... Looks good... and bright!
      www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
      www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
      Snoopy's
      4621 Atlantic Ave
      Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

vc

looks mean!
        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

This is the one I did up for Hulk's B8 swap. Think I might get another one because I have a different idea now

And yes, I did shave off the first part of the "M", half of the "D", the "A" and the entire part that said "16 valve" on the other side.....now it just says "nazi"
          "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

^I like the look of that^
            I need to sand the MAZDA and DOHC part too.
            93L sold. First FESTY!
            91L blue monster "BP swapped!" Robbed of its Heart for other Festy!
            91GL blue bandit(thanks to sparky) Sold twice! lol
            89L (thanks again to sparky) "SCRAPPED without my permission!!!!:nono:
            93L Clean Green Machine! (Thanks to Sedat)-Sold to other member!
            89 Auto LX Wrecked and stripped. violin
            93GL Sold Too Soon!
            91GL BP powered, ALL OPTIONS! banana time

Comment

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Damn that's a clean engine bay. I'd trunk mount the battery just to make it more empty looking.

By the way, ^^^ That's 99.9% city driving :cool:

Comment

91GL BP/F3A with boost
                  13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Originally posted by Evil D View Post
                    Damn that's a clean engine bay. I'd trunk mount the battery just to make it more empty looking.
                    thnaks it took a bit of time to "tuck" the wires and other stuff but its well worth it the next time the engine bay is shown it will be much cleaner it wont have so many wires and "stuff" like the VAF, dist, coil and some other little things im hoping it will look good... ill have to post up another shot when its done...

and i just realized in that shot my spark plug wire cover i made isnt bolted down, my air filter is about to fall off from not having a clamp on it and there is oxidation on my batt post dang....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Wow.... these are all cool......nice work, how about blue.....

........... With a lever long enough and a place to stand, you could move the world..........

..................Build thread.................http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=29547

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                        thnaks it took a bit of time to "tuck" the wires and other stuff but its well worth it the next time the engine bay is shown it will be much cleaner it wont have so many wires and "stuff" like the VAF, dist, coil and some other little things im hoping it will look good... ill have to post up another shot when its done...

and i just realized in that shot my spark plug wire cover i made isnt bolted down, my air filter is about to fall off from not having a clamp on it and there is oxidation on my batt post dang....

where did you get the camber plates???
                        89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                        94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                        2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                        1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

sasquatch - i really like the spark plug wire cover you got there, it really looks sharp on there!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Last edited by Charlie1717; 09-13-2010, 10:59 PM.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                            The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
                              where did you get the camber plates???
                              chopped up and old piece of an x-ray machine support pole and cut and drilled what i needed to my dad worked in a hospital and brought home some cool and strange things some times... i have alot of weird parts like that on my car... and some of the bolts that hold everything together are medical grade SS

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                              sasquatch - i really like the spark plug wire cover you got there, it really looks sharp on there!!
                              thanks it took a long time to make cause if you cut the even the tinyst bit crooked it will show up cause its right up next to a straight edge took alot of work with the file to get it straight....

Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
                              this has got to be one of the nicest ones on the forum... looks awesome great job on it!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Working...
                              X