No announcement yet.

Madness IV pic thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Geneva Dirt could you please do me a favor and take a side picture of the blue festiva with the 7 spoke VW rims? It's the 18th picture down. Thanks
    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
    14 C7 Z51

Comment

those look to be miata daisy rims
      It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

wowza, looks like fun

Comment

wish I was there but my Festiva (my only car at the moment) is out of commission this weekend..... hope to make it next year, though next year it will be a longer drive for me.
          Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
          89 Nissan D21 SE V6 5 speed 4x4
          Projects in the works:
          84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Vw View Post
            Hey Geneva Dirt could you please do me a favor and take a side picture of the blue festiva with the 7 spoke VW rims? It's the 18th picture down. Thanks
            Originally posted by muscle_Car1 View Post
            those look to be miata daisy rims
            Yup they are, that's Mattswabb's old BP festiva, now owned by PU241

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
              Yup they are, that's Mattswabb's old BP festiva, now owned by PU241
              I wasn't really trying to find out what rims they are I just want to see how the car looks from side with those wheels. They are almost identical to the rims on my VW except for the edge in the middle of the spokes. Thank for help though
              14 C7 Z51

Comment

you guys are having to much fun... just stop it :p i wish i was there with my festiva

that sucks that rescuwreck wrecked his car just proves that festivas will take a beating and keep on going

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Vw View Post
                  I wasn't really trying to find out what rims they are I just want to see how the car looks from side with those wheels. They are almost identical to the rims on my VW except for the edge in the middle of the spokes. Thank for help though
                  This is a pic from Geneva's first post of the same festiva

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                  1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                  2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                    This is a pic from Geneva's first post of the same festiva

Sorry, thanks a lot. I just focused on the trailer in that pic because I have the same one. Now I know what rims are going on my festiva.
                    14 C7 Z51

Comment

1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

^drool Since you kept your rolled fenders secret, can you take some pictures of them now please?
                        14 C7 Z51

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                          you guys are having to much fun... just stop it :p i wish i was there with my festiva

that sucks that rescuwreck wrecked his car just proves that festivas will take a beating and keep on going
                          Nice 4,000th post.
                          89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
                          My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

Rolled fenders please...pics.....wish i could be there... its ok when i get back home my car now has no more crank seal leak
                            91L 5 sp, 175k,a/c ,KYB gr2,Fms Lowering springs ,13" konig's ,09 tiburon seats, 7" Pyle in.dash,kicker ds400 all around,Kicker 400.2 powering 2 Kicker cvr 10", 30k hid's, hopeful to find a xr2 to swap b6t from....

2010 mazdaspeed3 stock... for now

Comment

how is that this post hasn't been updated since I last checked?
                              It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Everyone is tired I have some serious black circles under my eyes from last nights 11 hour drive.

Comment

Working...
                                X