X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK. I now have the bells and whistles.

Originally posted by hotfordcat View Post
    Photobucket is easy.
    put the cursor on the pic, a dropdown appears, scroll down to IMG, right click, click COPY, now go to your post, and insert it by right clicking mouse, then click PASTE.
    I use firefox. If I have FF.com open in one tab, and photobucket in another, how do I transfer? Or is that just not the way it works?
    88L 328,000 winter daily driver
    93L 167,000 summer daily driver (AC)
    90LX 374,000 swap candidate
    88LX black- parts
    89LX burgundy-parts
    91L red-parts

Someday my ship will come in. With my luck, I'll be at the airport. (aviation machinist)

Comment

^^ Here's what I do. I'm like you, I'll have ff.com up in one tab, and photobucket on another one. Put your cursor on a pic in photobucket, and a drop down menu appears. Right click on the 'direct link' tab, and hit copy. Then switch to the ff.com tab, hit the little button I was talking about, and when the dialog box pops up, paste in the link from photobucket, then hit okay. Your pic should appear in the text box (where you type a post). That's how I do it, anyway.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
      1989 L - 247K miles Slick
      1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
      Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Well, when I right click on direct link, I get:
        Back
        reload
        bookmark
        save page as
        send link
        select all
        view page source
        view page info

By right clicking on the picture itself I get other options including:
        copy image
        copy image location
        send image

Which one is it??
        88L 328,000 winter daily driver
        93L 167,000 summer daily driver (AC)
        90LX 374,000 swap candidate
        88LX black- parts
        89LX burgundy-parts
        91L red-parts

Someday my ship will come in. With my luck, I'll be at the airport. (aviation machinist)

Comment

Okay, yours must be set up differently from mine. If I put my cursor over a pic, looking at my album overview, the menu drops down. If I click to highlight the direct link, the right click, I only get three options. I hit copy, then come here, hit the little insert image button, and paste when the dialogue box comes up. I do not do this looking at a specific picture in my album, I do it looking at the album overview that shows thumbnails of all my pics.

Comment

Old thread, I know, but I made something today to show someone how to do this using photobucket:

Just thought I'd try to clear up my post about how to post images.

What you'll need to do is copy the [IMG] share code while moving your mouse over the picture in your album as shown below:

You'll then need to paste that code into your post, which will look like this:

And once you hit preview or submit, your images will be displayed.
            -Caleb
            Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
            So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

^^ Nice! I could have done that, but it just seemed too much like work.:p

Comment

Here's a link from a friend's Subaru Justy forum on how to use Photobucket. Hope that helps.
                Ian
                Calgary AB, Canada
                93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Photobucket is easy to use it guys to be honest, im new using some IMAGE HOSTING when i try to put some screenshots pictures from my games called SubwaySurfer and Gacha Life on PC it's 100% working believe it or not just try using the Photobucket ty1htd

Comment

Working...
                  X